“Great evening”

and up
WonderWorks Orlando
Ranked #73 of 240 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, be blown away by 74mph hurricane force winds, land the shuttle, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, design and ride your own roller coaster, play virtual sports, plus much more! Special features of the attraction include a 4D extreme motion ride, 3 story indoor ropes challenge course, lazer-tag and a nightly magic comedy dinner show.
Reviewed August 26, 2005

I read all the reviews of this place, (mainly bad) so didn't want to go. My Son made me, and we both really liked it. I think it cost about $25 for an adult and a child (up to 12), and we stayed for about 2.5 hrs.
First floor has some neat items, like a hurricane and earthquake machines, computer quizes etc, but floor two was the main event. Amazingly you can't imagine how much fun you can have with giant bubbles,(my son was here for 45min). Also there was a great special effects screen, where you can do lots of special effects, Star Treck style. The drum machine was also amazing along with the simulator.
Floor three was just pay-as-you-go machines,we didn't bother.

Overall great fun.
Don't bother to buy the guide booklet,even though it only cost $2
It appears that late afternoons are quiet.

7  Thank devmike
Write a ReviewReviews (2,594)
All reviews
in 46 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Pinckneyville, Illinois
Reviewed August 6, 2005

We visited WonderWorks while in Orlando with our kids. 8, 5 & 2. We all had a great time. We didn't find a single exhibit that didn't work.

I don't think we would have enjoyed it nearly as much if our kids hadn't been with us, though.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 16, 2005

We visited Orlando on our honeymoon and noticed wonderworks as we went to eat lunch one day. The building looks great on the outside (everything is upside down), so our curiousity got the best of us and we paid the steep price of $18.95 per person to go in.
This place is worthless...there were only 2 floors, and only 2 cool activities in the entire place (the bed of nails and the tunnel you go through when you walk in).
Wonderworks is very similar to our local "science station" in which costs $8 per person, and the science station has twice as many activities.
My husband and I spent 20 minutes and left feeling horribly disappointed. Wonderworks is DEFINATELY a place on International Drive to pass-up...
It looks appealing on the outside, but the inside is a joke.

4  Thank LoveToTravelIA
Reviewed June 20, 2005

My family of 6 just went over the weekend and had such an amazing time. My kids, ages 4-13, did not want to leave! They loved the inversion tunnel, the roller coaster simulator was really cool, and I even laid on a bed of nails! I thought one of the exhibits was broken, but as soon as I asked an employee, he showed me how to use it and it worked. It was definetly a great way to spend the afternoon and I highly suggest checking it out.

1  Thank ReviewReadingMom