“Great Place For A Speical Event!”
Review of WonderWorks

$31.89*
Outta Control Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #33 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, be blown away by 74mph hurricane force winds, land the shuttle, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, design and ride your own roller coaster, play virtual sports, plus much more! Special features of the attraction include a 4D extreme motion ride, 3 story indoor ropes challenge course, lazer-tag and a nightly magic comedy dinner show.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had the pleasure of working with Annie Rivera while planning a special event for 500 people. Annie was attentive to our needs, easy to work with, stayed within our budget and very accommodating night of. Her staff was also very helpful and offered great guest service throughout the night. The location was different from the normal cocktail event we do. However, guests had a great time with laser tag, arcade games, karaoke in the dinner show area, and amazing food from Arthur's Catering. We received many compliments throughout the night; most saying it was one of the best events in years. I would definitely recommend this location for corporate events.

WonderWorksOnline, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear Lindsay W;

Thank you for hosting your event at WonderWorks Orlando! We appreciate your business and are very happy that everyone had a great time! We look forward to working with you in the future.

WonderWorks Management

There are newer reviews for WonderWorks

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Visited the Wonderworks Magic show dinner. Frank More was performing and was excellent. Great magic and an easy patter. The dinner was good - eat and drink as much as you like pizza, salad, cake and soft drinks/beer/wine - they didn't stint on any of it. Would certainly recommend.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I bought the tickets for all the attractions and the evening show with complementary dinner. I spent a beautiful afternoon and evening with my wife and kids. The magic and comedy show was so funny, the kids loved it although they didn't understand a word, being Italian.

3  Thank Pibus G
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Pibus G;

Thank you for visiting us all the way from Italy! We are glad you enjoyed WonderWorks and the Outta Control Dinner Show!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

It is something else to see a house upside down and have a sign welcoming you in. After you get past the workings of how they made a house flip on its head and start the real journey. At the time I took my then 1 and a half year old son so naturally I brought his stroller. Th eplace says it welcomes family but I can't see how as it's not really stroller friendly. After you buy a ticket they have you go through a turnstyle and walk into a spinning whirl tunnel. I stood at the turnstyle looking between the whirling tunnel and the cashier as if she lost her mind. Did she really think I was gonna take a travel system size stroller on a whirling tunnel and expect to get out alive? After a minute she put two and two together and waved me towards a door that led to an elevator.

There are around 3 or 4 levels, each with different energy and hands on activities. This place would be super fun for a group to go to as long as they are independant and over the age of 8. For me it was tougher since it's not accomodating to strollers and all the things are over the younger ones head. As for crowds, it was dead when I went. There was about 4 other groups while I was there but honestly they were small and each moved along quiet quickly.

The food court area saw noone and I took no time to stop and peruse. You can take a picture on one of the levels and on your way out purchase it if you like. I was not impressed with the place so I didn't bother. My son loved the gift shop and every little knick knack they had. That was probably the most entertaining for the both of us and the sweet little ol' lady who manned the desk!

1  Thank SimSimmy

Dear SimSimmy;

Thank you for visiting WonderWorks Orlando. We appreciate your comments and feedback about our attraction. Please note that the attraction is suitable for all ages, but we do not charge an Admission fee on any children under 4 years of age (due to some attractions' height requirements). Strollers are allowed and are able to be taken through the attraction. We provide an elevator to access to each level as well.

We would like to hear more about your experience as we are always looking to improve our services for the future. You may contact us directly at guestservices@wonderworksonline.com.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

There was lots to do and some interesting exhibits. Would have helped if arcade process was explained i.e. about tokens and difficulty to see in that room.

Staff very pleasant, friendly and helpful.