“wonderworks doesn't work”

$31.89*
Outta Control Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #31 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, be blown away by 74mph hurricane force winds, land the shuttle, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, design and ride your own roller coaster, play virtual sports, plus much more! Special features of the attraction include a 4D extreme motion ride, 3 story indoor ropes challenge course, lazer-tag and a nightly magic comedy dinner show.
Mich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“wonderworks doesn't work”
Reviewed December 26, 2007

Went there with my 5 year old on Dec. 24th '07, half the stuff didn't work and most of the games had signs on them "out of order". Very disappointing! I will not return. During our visit the power went out and the other half of the "stuff" would not work. Overpriced fun house, too bad...

2 Thank vacfun

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
RI
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“A great time on a rainy day!”
Reviewed August 3, 2007

If you happen to get one of those rainy days in Orlando on your vacation, definitely check out Wonder works. My family and I stayed on International Dr while in Orlando in May 2007, and out of the 7 days we stayed, it drizzled one day... so my 16 yr old son and myself hopped on the I-Trolley and ventured to Wonder works- we had a blast! First of all, the architecture of the building outside is built where the building is actually upside-down. Definitely an eye-catcher from the busy I-drive area. Incredibly, on the day we went, it wasn't that busy at all and we enjoyed every exhibit without having to wait in any lines or fight a crowd. The staff was friendly and there on hand if you had any questions on a certain experiment. Also, this place isn't just for small children either, because my teenager and I were amazed at some of the exhibits they had here. Unfortunately we weren't able to get too many good pictures as it's quite dark inside. But the staff takes a picture of every group upon entering and you have an option to buy the picture as you are leaving. Similar to Disney Quest, this hands on science museum also has a 'build and ride' your own roller coaster. My son enjoyed concocting the most stomach turning coaster on the computer, than enjoyed watching me get sick while we rode it! Once was enough for me! There were also many other amazing things to do in here, and if you take your time, pace yourself, and partake in every hands on experiment, than it should take up most of your day. Amazing, truly amazing!

7 Thank jewlsinri
Maryland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Fabulous Place for the Entire Family!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2007

I visited Wonderworks recently during a trip to Orlando and really enjoyed it! The upside down building is very neat and gets you excited to go in just looking at it. I'll point out some of my favorites:

1. When you walk in to the main area (after you purchase your tickets), the upside down spinning tunnel is amazing!

2. The hurricane wind/earthquake simulators were amazing and very realistic.

3. The roller coaster simulator was the best! My friend and I created a coaster with corkscrews, dops, turns, and loops! It felt very real and exciting!

I would definetly recommend Wonderworks for anyone visiting Orlando and looking for something non Disney related.

4 Thank travelguy101
Mesa, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Wonderworks O.K...but Outta control comdey magic show GREAT!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2007

I just wanted to write say that I had been to Wonderworks before years ago....I found it to be just O.K.,someplace that you would take the kids on a day that you really havent anything better to do. I think the games and all are fine for the littles ones...but for us adults the thrill fades fast. However I recently went back during our trip this May to see the dinner show they have there....I must say that "The outta control comdey and magic show" is something that really should be experienced. The food is alright..but the magic is quite good and we left scratching our heads wondering how they did it...as well as holding our sides from laughing so hard!!....If you get the chance Go!..Hint:..if you do go keep you eyes on the box!...Hee!..Hee!

6 Thank TA2211225
Jacksonville, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“Fine for one visit”
Reviewed February 1, 2007

We visited Wonderworks at around 7pm. The place was not busy at all. We never had to wait to try on the the exhibits. The staff members that we dealt with were friendly and helpful. The exhibits were working just fine when we were there. I had purchased discount tickets before we arrived, so the price wasn't that bad.

It is like a mini childrens/science museum inside. My 4 year old enjoyed it. We spent probably 2 hours or so inside.

It was fine for one visit.

4 Thank jenbudd