“GET THE CARAMEL CORN”

Cuisines: German
Aurora, Colorado
“GET THE CARAMEL CORN”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

The scent of caramel draws you in. This is one of the busiest snack shops around but worth the wait in the cashier's line. The line does move quickly and it passes the case with all of the other sinfully good sugar bits. Besides the delicious caramel corn the dark chocolate and sea salt covered caramel is to die for. And the best thing..... A small caramel corn, which is a good sized bag, counts as a snack on the Disney Dining Plan. We used all of our unused snack and loaded up for the airplane the next day. Yum.

1 Thank Scott D

denver
“Yum! Great place for a snack”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I love love love the chocolate covered grapes they sell here, with a caramel drizzle of course. The caramel bar was very good also. Highly recommend this spot for a sweet snack.

• Visited May 2012
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA
“What's not to like about Werthers?”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is such an improvement from the glassware store that used to be in this building. Although the cupcakes and the caramel apples here are fabulous, I go for the popcorn! You can actually watch them make it, and dress with the caramel. The best item in the building is the caramel corn with chocolate drizzle and nuts. Make sure NOT to start in on this before you visit the German buffet, because it's almost impossible to stop eating it!

Visited December 2011
ATL..Yall
“Ahhhhhhh”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place is located within the Germany pavilion in Epcot.

I died and went to caramel heaven. There were things here that I would have never thought, oh drizzle some caramel on it and give me two. All items are made fresh.

Thus my purchase of a caramel/milk chocolate pineapple slice. Cost me almost $5, for a chunk, in Disney World, where wallets and calories have no place.

I pulled back from the caramel covered Rice Krispie treat, only because I don't eat Rice Krispie treats in the real world, I mean aren't those gooey enough with adding caramel??

Save your money on the Werther's candies, you can get those cheaper at Wal-mart. Go for the real candies in the case and they aren't in a "I paid more cause I was in Disney World" type of bag.

The biggest plus, we exited this place and landed smack dab into a photo opp with Winne the Pooh and Tigger too.

• Visited October 2012
Lafayette, Louisiana
“lots of goodies”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Karamell Kuche has lots of yummy goodies and it's smells wonderful inside. Everything I have tried there I have liked. If I have to say a negative, I'd have to say this last time I went the workers weren't very nice. It was late in day, maybe they were tired, everyone has an off day.

Visited September 2012