“Fantastic paella at a good price”
Review of Paella House

Paella House
Ranked #728 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: European, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Groupon took us to this little gem on John Young parkway -service was great with a smile and prompt- we ordered a couple of tapas as starters which were really tasty - our paella arrived about 20 minutes after we ordered it (the girl advised about 20-25) -absolutely amazing so filling we had to take some home with us - my wife had a glass of Sangria which was crammed with fresh fruit.

Would highly recommend this restaurant - probably one of the nicest meals I have eaten in USA.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

From the moment you enter you know something special is going on. There is no pretending to be something they are not. The food is great. Not only the Paella, which is even better than the ones I've had in Spain. But the lemon chicken ( my new favorate dish) is AMAZZZZING. Honestly, Ive never had chicken better than this. Moist, juicy, tender, every bite is full of flavor. The lemon sauce will make you want to lick every inch of the plate. I'm totally hooked....
The service is on point each and every time I have gone. When I have had any issue the owner has been delightful. While no place or anyone is perfect. I love this place.

3  Thank John E
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I never had a bad experience the way I had in this plac. First waiter doesn't bring us our bread until I said something when she brought our bread. Then they bring our Pallela without the Lobster. Then they try to play it off that they didn't hear. But not only that their was 2 family's that came after us got bread at instant smh. When I tell them about the lobster they tell me they only have one whole lobster and one lobster tell. Figures thats why

2  Thank loscoquitos
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was a wonderful experience. Great food and excellent service. Great value for the money, made especially so with a Groupon. It would have been worth it even without the Groupon.

1  Thank Lynnie7223
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to Groupon.. another great find! Service was grest and the food was fantastic! We left with a full stomach and leftovers.

2  Thank Edwinnamomof6