“Food is first-rate; good place to talk with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pho Vinh Orlando

Pho Vinh Orlando
Ranked #843 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pho. Vietnamese cuisine.
Winter Park, FL
“Food is first-rate; good place to talk with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

The soups are excellent here. That's about all I have ordered. The summer rolls are very good too. The prices are right and the noise level is suitable for conversation.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank rlemon

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They nickle and dime you for everything!- don't go there!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

I am a local looking for good Vietnamese food. The food is Ok but there is ONE HUGE PROBLEM with this restaurant. They nickel and dime you on everything! For example, I ordered a large bowl of pho (noodle soup) and they charged me $2 extra for noodles. The sad part was, I did not notice the extra noodles compared to my sister's regular order of soup. When I did not finish my meal, I asked for the remaining soup to go. They charged me for the $1 for the container! REALLY?? I've never been to a restaurant where they charge the customer for a plastic container that holds soup! I thought to myself, maybe they are desperate, and then I realized after the second time I visited the restaurant, they charged me $1 extra for broth! REALLY??? Needless to say, I will no longer be coming to this restaurant. If the food was awesome (which it was NOT), then I would reconsider. I spoke to the waiter and he apologized. Poor guy, he felt bad for charging me $1 for broth but he needs his job and was told my the owner to charge for anything extra customers order. What a shame to have owners who feel that they can stay in business by adding on additional charges!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank nickle a
Au Train, Michigan
“A must stop while in Orlando”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

So fresh, so tasty. The seasonings are perfect and the freshness of ingredients is sublime. This restaurant should be a tradition every time you are in Orlando.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Linda M
“Best Vietnamese in Orlando”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This restaurant was one of the first Vietnamese restaurants in Orlando. It has great soups, meat and seafood meals. My favorite soup is the chicken curry soup. The fried rice is wonderful, and the spring roll is too. It just won the BEST VIETNAMESE restaurant award by the newspaper. This is a must try.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Voyles
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Authentic Pho Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

You really can't beat the Colonial/Mills area for it's quality and authentic Vietnamese food and Pho Vinh definitely delivered on food quality. It would have been nice if they had a few more wines by the glass to pick from, but their food more than made up for the selection.

Definitely had to try the classic summer rolls which were plump and sticky. The peanut sauce and mint leaves worked really well together. Also enjoyed the 115: Bún Chả Giò Thịt Nướng (Rice vermicelli with charbroiled pork and spring rolls) which was great. I asked for extra fish sauce but all the flavors were fantastic together. It is a big bowl and can easily be shared by two people. Great value and excellent food. Ended with an iced Vietnamese coffee which kept me charged the rest of the day. Looking forward to going back.

• Visited January 2013