“Authentic Pho Cuisine”
Review of Pho Vinh Orlando

Pho Vinh Orlando
Ranked #937 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Pho. Vietnamese cuisine.
Description: Pho. Vietnamese cuisine.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

You really can't beat the Colonial/Mills area for it's quality and authentic Vietnamese food and Pho Vinh definitely delivered on food quality. It would have been nice if they had a few more wines by the glass to pick from, but their food more than made up for the selection.

Definitely had to try the classic summer rolls which were plump and sticky. The peanut sauce and mint leaves worked really well together. Also enjoyed the 115: Bún Chả Giò Thịt Nướng (Rice vermicelli with charbroiled pork and spring rolls) which was great. I asked for extra fish sauce but all the flavors were fantastic together. It is a big bowl and can easily be shared by two people. Great value and excellent food. Ended with an iced Vietnamese coffee which kept me charged the rest of the day. Looking forward to going back.

2  Thank Shannon8w

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We love coming here as the atmosphere is calm and ambience is more classy than most VN restaurants. The staff is well chosen as they are friendly and always have a ready smile. Each dish has its own flavours that linger in your mouth. The cook here deifinitely deserves most of the credit. Highlights are Fine Rice Vermicelli dishes (Banh Hoi), and family dishes such as their fish dishes (although we were disappointed that they use Red Tilapia instead of Red Snapper in their fish dishes.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

So we checked this place out last night and as a new resident of Florida, we really were not sure how it was going to be.

Atmosphere - It is an ok looking place. More importantly, it didn't have a cold feeling about it. It was clean enough which often is a challenge for Pho places that I have been. The decor is a bit out dated but otherwise, as long as I didn't feel like I was eating at a dump, I was ok. We had tried the neighboring Pho Hoa once and that place was a bit more on the dirty side than I would like. Plus the place was cold.

Service - We had decent service as well. I am the only Asian in my family so the waiter felt more comfortable going to me. He did bring us everything we needed and did not have any issues communicating which is sometimes a challenge. Overall, very good service from this waiter.

Food - Most importantly, the best Pho I have had in Florida but NOT as great as some of the places I have been to in Chicago. The broth was good which I am delighted to say. The flank steak was great as well. The other important aspect of the meal was that the soup was super hot. This is very important to me when ordering soup.

Overall, this place is leading the way for me for Pho in Florida. I will reserve my opinion for when I have tried other places in the area. It is definitely better than Pho Hoa. If I were looking for a sure place to eat pho, then I would go hear again. However, it is not so great that I only want to go here and will not try another place.

1  Thank Jherome D
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

I have been to several Vietnamese restaurants, especially in south Florida, and this has the best Pho. I had the medium rare flank steak and it was great. The staff was a very friendly, always making sure our tea was full. The location, right off of 50 is a bit of a pain to get to during rush hour.

1  Thank Ddubs78
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

This place has really yummy pho.definitely prefer it over neighboring pho hoa and pho 88. Service isn't always the best and it could definitely use a face lift but overall it is great. Try the avocado shake too

1  Thank Sweetpea821