Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,341 results
All reviewsbedroom villadvc membersbeach clubflying fishpizza windowespn clubespn zoneclown poolcommunity hallworld showcasedance hallmagic kingdomshort walk to epcotquiet poolhome resortswan dolphinstandard view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Enjoy a visit to Disney World and stay at the Boardwalk Villas, waterfront property. Many of the villas have views of the gardens and pool areas, or their Boardwalk view villas face the waterfront. While staying here you and your family can enjoy walking around the Boardwalk, taking a boat ride to Disney's Beach Club Villas, Epcot, or Disney's Hollywood Studios. Our family has enjoyed the Luna Park Pool with a great slide, as well as having fun while riding bikes on the boardwalk. Other activities included campfires, movies under the stars and activities offered at the community center. We have stayed here many times, as one of our home resorts, and our favorite times of the year are during the holidays. We really enjoy Easter time when there is always a great Easter Egg Hunt on their lawn that faces the waterfront. The Beach Club Villas are another favorite place to stay while visiting Disney World. This December we are really excited about staying at the new Disney Grand Floridian Villas, which is now another one of our home resorts. Of course, we will be enjoying the New Year back at Disney's Boardwalk. Your stroll around the Boardwalk can take you to many great restaurants and the recently renovated Bakery. This area has so many nightly activities that your family will enjoy. If you haven't had a chance to stay at these great villas, take the time to do so and I am sure you will return in the future.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank PAS68
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I really thought I would have a better reviews but everything went downhill. We first stayed in the Beach Club which we really enjoyed but it looked like the Boardwalk was amazing. Because we were going down on my birthday and my parents anniversary we decided to stay in a villa. When we arrived first, we were surprised that the villa's look much bigger in the pictures they put online. Something we could get over though. We were also told we were going to lose power all night long until 5 am. Then came the bad. Before we booked I had asked about the pull out couch, seeing I have very bad arthritis, and they said they are very comfortable and if not they will help us. I tried out the couch and it felt like I was laying on a bed of nails. I called the front that night which they said there is nothing they can do. I asked to switch rooms or even pay for a two bedroom villa which they replied there is none, they are completely booked. They said they could give me an air mattress instead to put on the floor. I paid almost 7k for a villa and they expected me to lay on the floor. I tried again in the morning and got the same result. I had to call my travel agent so they could take care of it and finally they put a mattress from a bed on top of mine. Finally I was able to sleep. Come to find out they had many rooms they could have moved us to, including other resorts we looked at. Just when we thought that was over, we went to use our key card to pay for gifts and were told we have a 100$ limit on our card. The man called the hotel and they said it was put on by mistake. It was completely embarrassing. Even the housekeeping seemed pushy to get us out of our room. Lastly when we returned from our trip, we found out the hotel sent our bags on a flight before us so our baggage was sitting in our airport for hours. Overall we will not be returning to the boardwalk and will be staying at the Yachts Club. For guests that are willing to pay you more money and have given you a lot of business, you should be more accommodating and not have to go through our travel agent to get things done.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Staci G
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom standard view at this resort. The room, resort, and staff were superb. The only gripe I have is our room was near the entrance to the resort which could be noisy at times. Other than that, the convenience was great to walk to epcot and studios or take a water taxi. It was also nice to just sit near the lake and watch people go by and have something to eat. Lots of restaurants to choose from on the boardwalk, good variety. The bakery is a must. Staff were all helpful and friendly. The pool area was nice for kids, with a clown rollercoaster slide. they also have a quiet pool. we were able to walk to beach and yacht clubs for meals also. All in all, recommend this resort highly!!!

Room Tip: ask for a room near the elevators, it's somewhat of a walk to the end of the hallways.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank jeannana
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I recently spent a week at Disney's Boardwalk Villas. This was our fourth time staying at this resort. We find this location to be the best of any of the Disney resorts. Walk (or boat) to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Loads of restaurants and activities in the area.
As others have stated, the rooms could use a little updating. They have horrible floors in the bathroom. White tile with very large, dirty grout lines. They really should have chosen different floors. The room itself is quite large and comfortable and generally very clean (except the grout - and the bedroom carpet could use a steam clean). The kitchen was very well equipped, although we never ate in the room. During our stay we experienced the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. It was fabulous! I highly recommend visiting during this festival. So many different types of food and drinks, we spent part of every day or night trying a different food.
Every "Cast Member" at the Boardwalk we dealt with was extemely pleasant (especially Jim at the concierge desk - who charged my cell phone twice for me since I forgot to pack my charger -Thanks again Jim!!).
All the employees really seem to enjoy their jobs and go out of their way to make sure you are enjoying your trip. We would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SueMSci
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed at the Boardwalk Villas after our Disney cruise for a few days. We had a one bedroom/pool view villa.

The villa was wonderful and complete with a master bedroom with full bath, living room, kitchen and laundry area.

The location of the Boardwalk will make this a resort we come back to. We are Disney Vacation Club Members so we tend to prefer the resorts closest to Epcot and Magic Kingdom. We love that you have great dining and entertainment right outside your resort lobby. It is also nice to be so close to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort as well.

It is also nice to have the boat as an option for transportation to Epcot and Hollywood Studios...not having to ride on a bus to each point of interest is nice.

The pool area was a great feature...our little boy is in love with the Boardwalk's main pool area. The slide, elephant water features, kiddie pool and pool bar were all enjoyed by my family.

All-in-all, it was a great mini-stay at the Boardwalk Resort! We will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family