Disney's BoardWalk Villas
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$197
$137
Agoda.com
$263
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$473
$458
Orbitz.com
1,342 results
All reviewsbedroom villadvc membersbeach clubflying fishpizza windowespn clubespn zoneclown poolcommunity hallworld showcasedance hallmagic kingdomshort walk to epcotquiet poolhome resortswan dolphinstandard view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had a boardwalk view this visit and it was great! The staff was extremely helpful and nice. The room wasn't quite ready when we got there, but they called us when it was. We had an awesome vacation!

Room Tip: Boardwalk view if you can get it is great!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gail F
Reviewed June 17, 2013

New DVC owners & this is our home resort- LOVE it !! We stayed @ Beach Club before & liked the area very much. The Boardwalk side seem to have more going on & dining options. Pool area was great, villas were nice, Cast Members were very polite & helpful. Great visit to Boardwalk Villas & love our new DVC home resort !!

1  Thank hydster007
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Just returned from a week long stay at the Boardwalk Villas. We had a one bedroom on the 4th floor. The overall impression of the room was great, although not perfect as I noticed several maintenance items (mostly cosmetic). We did have a washer / dryer in our room, but the lid on the washer was broken and gave us some difficulty. It also took several cycles on the dryer to get the clothes dry. Although the hotel does offer a small guest laundry, the washer / dryer in our room was very handy, as we changed clothes several times a day due to the heat and humidity! I found the bed in the room to be very comfortable and my son slept well on the pull out sofa. The balcony was nice for drying swimsuits, but offered no real privacy. Our room was facing the "quiet" pool. Although no swimmers bothered us, they did show movies there nightly and the noise was very noticeable in the room. The Boardwalk area is very nice and includes shops and restaurants. We frequented the bakery almost daily. The Villas are within easy walking distance to Epcot and within very reasonable walking distance to Hollywood Studios. Don't waste your time waiting on a boat! We took the bus to Magic Kingdom and the Animal Kingdom. Bus service is nice and cool, but there are several stops at other hotels both leaving and returning to the Boardwalk. Overall, I was very pleased with the hotel. Although I don't anticipate a quick return to Disney, I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

3  Thank TheGil
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My family and I recently enjoyed our stay in Walt Disney World at the Boardwalk Villas. Overall we had a wonderful time and the location of the Boardwalk is great! It's nice to have great restaurant and food options within walking distance of the hotel. I also love being able to walk or take a boat into EPCOT and the Studios rather then always relying on a bus.

When staying somewhere I always prefer a villa over a hotel room, I like to spread out and have access to a kitchen and washer/dryer. With that I have stayed in Villas all over the world and these by far were the most expensive villas I have rented. With that and it being Disney I expected top-notch accommodations and I feel like it fell a little short of that.

The rooms were nice, the staff was friendly, and as a whole I had a great time. But the room could use a little updating and TLC for the price you pay. The bed spread had some stains on it (which the staff quickly took care of when we called about it), the kitchen floor seemed a little dirty upon our arrival, and the furniture (especially the kitchen table) showed a lot of wear and tear - it was not kept up to what I believe are the Disney Standards.

The only other issue I had was that they didn't really make it clear as to where to bring your garbage - so we had an over flow in the apartment. House-keeping did show up mid-stay to take garbage, they did not notify us as to when they would be coming, so they came while we were all sleeping we weren't prepared. Half-asleep I only gave them the kitchen trash...so all of the other garbage was still full and it wasn't until a day before we left that I found where to take it. I could have called and asked, but we were so wrapped up in vacation that I just never got to it. This should have been mentioned during check in. In regards to towel service, when they came to get the garbage they also dropped off fresh towels, but they didn't take any of the used towels so we had towels pretty much everywhere you looked which just made the place very messy.

2  Thank Munchkin3
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Just back from another great stay at the Boardwalk. No complaints here. The room was great. The pool was great. Location is the best at Disney. Staff now meeting guests at curb with an Ipad and letting guests relax in the lobby while they take care of entire checkin process. There are no more lines at checkin. If there is only one thing that wasn't perfect it was that the elevator was pretty worn out. With all the traffic that it sees...I don't think that was a big deal. Of all the Disney hotels...this is still on the top shelf. Enjoy.

Room Tip: The only way to get a view of the Boardwalk is to book that category of room. If you plan to spend all day in the parks and your view is not important then opt for the standard view. It is a bit less expensive and looks out over a small pond/garden area.
1  Thank rightley