“Best Tacos!!!”

Tako Cheena
Ranked #371 of 3,853 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: They have a Face Book and go by Tako Cheena by Pom Pom. The place is great! Small menu but great food
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Tako Cheena is the best hole in the wall I ever found. The inside dining is small with a few tables, to go orders are just as good. I had my order to go. I ordered the Chinese BBQ Char Siu Pork Belly Tako, Asian Braised Beef Tako, Korean Beef Tako and wings. The tacos are the best I have ever had. I don't eat cheap imitation taco bell food, I eat real mexican tacos. At Tako Cheena's, they fuse Mexican and Asian cuisine into one hell of menu. This is one of the if not the best fusion restaurants I have ever eaten at, and I am a foodie that searches for restaurants that are different and unique. Tako Cheena is at the top of that list! I will definitely be back here whenever I come back to Orlando.

There are newer reviews for Tako Cheena

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I live 200 miles away from this restaurant and have no problem driving purely for the sake of eating here. Best food ever. It's so creative and unique ♡ hands down my favorite place to dine.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Small restaurant near Mills & Marks....asian/mexican fusion and it is terrific. Try the fish tacos and the pork tacos! Melt in your mouth delicious. its not fancy, but it is soooo good. Staff is helpful and excellent.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Oh Tako Cheena... If you were a man instead of a restaurant I would marry you and spend my evenings whispering sweet nothings in your ear as you ply me with curry tofu takos smothered in avacado wasabi sauce.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Must go! Fiancé had to prod me to try and thank god he did! I absolutely loved it! My new fav! Love everything but water and soda taste odd!