“Breakfast w/ Mickey”

Ohana
Ranked #105 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 'Ohana restaurant in Disney's Polynesian Resort offers a Character Dining breakfast and a Polynesian-inspired dinner menu. Both meals are served family-style—quite fitting since 'ohana means family in the Hawaiian language.Character Dining at BreakfastJoin Lilo and Stitch for 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast! Feel like you're a part of their intergalactic 'ohana when you join them for an American breakfast influenced by the exotic tastes of the Polynesian islands. Menu selections include scrambled eggs, Island-style fried potatoes, Hawaiian pork sausages, smoked bacon and a variety of fresh fruits and breads.Family-Style Polynesian DinnerWhen the doors open for dinner, the bellow of conch shells welcome you to 'Ohana. Adding to the island ambiance are tikis, storytellers and coconut races, in which children sweep coconuts with brooms across the hardwood floor down the center of the restaurant. The family fun continues as everyone is encouraged to play with hula hoops and dance to island music.The 'Ohana servers add to the festive atmosphere, as they dash between tikis and tropical greenery to bring plates of Polynesian specialties to your table. Choose from skewers roasted over an expansive 18-foot oak fire pit, and side dishes include stir-fried vegetables, fried dumplings, lo mein noodles and a salad starter.
NJ
“Breakfast w/ Mickey”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast with Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. The food was on the good side of average. We particularly enjoyed the bread basket and fruit with dip. Other items served family style were sausage, bacon, eggs and potatoes.

The meal was better quality than several of the other character buffets we attended and reservations were made last minute without a problem.

Our child loved joining in on a conga line and shaking maracas with some of her favorite characters. Worth the visit.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Casualites

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Detroit, Michigan
“Ohana: over rated children's paradise”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I are in our mid twenties. Went to ohana for a late dinner at 9:30 hoping the children festivities would be done or somewhat less intense... We were wrong. Spent the whole dinner with a hokey lady singing and children parading around past our tables dancing and playing games. I get this is disney and I'm all for family friendly but this was too much. I didn't realize the restaurant was aimed so much at children. The food was average/poor. It's all you can eat but neither of us asked for seconds on anything. The welcome bread was dry and bland, salad was fine. Noodles and veggies just average. The meats were pretty fatty --especially the steak. "Famous" bread pudding was nothing special either. Our bill was almost $100 and I really didn't feel I got a hundred dollar dinner experience. I had a shellfish allergy noted on my reservation- the waitress asked me if I had tried the shrimp after I reminded her of the allergy when we sat down. Also, 3 waiters asked if we wanted shrimp when they came around with the skewers. Kind of annoying. Overall, big waste of money for a younger couple without kids. Save your $ for something better

Girard Ohio
“Heaven”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best and most unique restaurants we've ever been to. I won't repeat the outstanding menu, but I did want to add how I got the reservation I wanted. I originally had an 8:20 pm reservation, but wanted an earlier time. I went online to the Disney website daily a couple weeks before and sure enough there was a cancellation. Another guest/family we met there did the same thing. Guests have to cancel or there is a "no show" fee. Also, there was a stand-by line. The effort was worth it!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank GrandmaK1039
“Food was awesome...service not so much”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

First of all the food was amazing. We knew enough to not eat a lot of bread and salad so we could save room for everything else. The bread pudding was out of this world! On the bad side...we had reservations for 7:45pm and waited an hour to be seated. Then after being seated it was a good 20 minutes till we even got a drink. It was a little over priced but everything in Disney is. Would be a good place to eat with or without kids.

Woerden, The Netherlands
“Aloha”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

As you enter this restaurant you are greeted by everyone with aloha, just to get you in de mood for food.... Had a very nice table overlooking the castle from magic kingdom.
Then the food , I can tell you it was a lot of food but the quality of it met all my expectations... Really good. Chef came out as we have some allergy issues , but all arranged and would highly recommend this to anyone... Nice and special ....

1 Thank all4dutchy