Open today: 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Book in advance
from
$64.98
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Lake Eola Park
from $64.99
More Info
from $104.99
More Info
1,805 results
All reviews swan boats ducks playground picnic amphitheater wildlife sculptures benches vendors florida
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I Loved this place. It's quiet, amazing. I Just walked with my husband around the park. I'd love to comeback

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank adrianedi
Reviewed April 10, 2019

We visited this park one afternoon. There are endless stunning sites all around to see. Lots of swans, birds, people walking their fluffy dogs, kids playing etc. Just a really happy place to sit and relax, have a picnic or as I did, just enjoy the company of your loved one.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank varuna_wanderluster
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Came across Eola park while driving. Went for a walk around the park on a sidewalk that circles the entire water in the center of the park. There is a restaurant located there. You can rent a paddle boat that is shaped like a swan and yes there are real swans in the water along with other types of birds. They have a amphitheater where they would hold various events non the day we were there. There is a water feature in the middle of the water. All in all a nice area to spend a few hours or a whole day depending on your mood. One area of the park has free parking.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

I just went to have a walk. 1 mile paved path around the lake. I probably took 50 pictures - there are swans all around the lake and they are very used to people, I swear they pose for you. I was so absorbed I passed where I started by at least 1/3 of a mile before I realized it. GREAT walk!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Most parks offer a serenity while you enjoy a stroll the walkways. This park offers wildlife that can't be found in many parks. As a New Yorker, seeing the Swans was a treat in itself. The views from the park were all beautiful and there were some nice restaurants that offered outdoor seating. The park also has some nice memorials. A stroll worth it if you are in Orlando.

Date of experience: March 2019