Lowest prices for your stay
$148
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
$148
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$115
Hotels.com$148
Priceline$148
Lol.travel$182
1,614 results
All reviews close to the airport room was clean port canaveral restaurants within walking distance an early flight stayed one night rental car booked this hotel would stay here again great place to stay shuttle mco microwave disney
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

The shuttle driver was a no show and had my husband and I not had TSA pre screening, we would have missed our flight. There should also be an option for people to check in early but of course that was denied.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank angelica7399
Reviewed July 29, 2019

This hotel is terrific. Beautifully remodeled lobby, great breakfast, comfy beds and chic rooms, some of which have jacuzzi tubs! I especially love the reading lamps built into the headboard. Management is especially attentive and really cares about the way the hotel presents itself. So nice to see!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank joelcbradford
Reviewed July 28, 2019

When I booked the room through Wingate's website, I was offered a discount for staying more than 5 nights. The email with a link to the discount would not work so I showed it to the manager and front desk upon check-in, and they said there was nothing that they could do and that they didn't honor the discount, even though it was from their own website.
Then I was given 5 different non-working keys, after going up and down three floors with luggage and 2 children 5 times. Each time the front desk person would ask me if I was using the key correctly, 5 TIMES, with no offer to help. I told her I knew how to use the key, it just didn't work. Finally, the 5th time, I went straight to a manager and they took a new set of keys and checked the lock, which STILL wouldn't work, NOR would their master key work. He then decided that it was the door lock that was broken and we went back downstairs to get keys to a new room.
After a 2 day stay in this new room, I was in the bath and looked over at the toilet, there was excrement and mold/bacteria in abundance under and around the rim. The front desk absolutely did not care and shrugged when I showed the videos of what I found, then offered to send up housekeeping. When Housekeeping showed up, they said.."you need to be moved to a new room, this is horrible". So at 9 at night, I had to move myself and 2 children to a new room, while being exhausted from a day of walking a theme park with them, in the rain. When I saw the next room was similarly dirty, I just cleaned the toilet myself, rather than move everything again. I bought Lysol and coated the room with it as well.

2  Thank tquin282
Reviewed July 26, 2019

Reasonably priced hotel near the Orlando airport. We stayed 1 night prior to an early morning flight out of Orlando. The lobby, common areas, and room were clean. Things seemed to be well-maintained overall. It is within walking distance to several restaurants (Rock & Brews was good), bars, shops, etc. Good location overall and about 2 miles from the airport.

2  Thank jeffdudley2019
Reviewed July 24, 2019

Good for a reasonably priced overnight stay close to the airport. Nicely appointed clean rooms and fairly decent breakfast. Pleasant atmosphere and staff. Pool is much smaller than it appears in the pictures on the web. Overall, a good experience.

2  Thank twinters2019