Lowest prices for your stay
$148
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
$115
FindHotel
$107
Expedia.com$148
Hotels.com$148
Lol.travel$181
1,614 results
All reviews close to the airport room was clean port canaveral restaurants within walking distance an early flight stayed one night rental car booked this hotel would stay here again great place to stay shuttle mco microwave disney
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Rooms were very comfy/cozy. The remodeling of the lounge/breakfast area but if you can get past that, then it's a nice place to stay. However I'm glad they are remodeling because the appearance seemed a bit outdated. Nonetheless, rooms were clean and I'd definitely stay there again. Walking distance to many restaurants.

Reviewed April 1, 2019

Good location and average hotel stay. Hotel was undergoing lobby and breakfast area renovations so it was a bit of an inconvenience. Noise was sometimes an issue. Overall it was a fairly nice place for a quick visit to Orlando.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

On a recent business trip to Florida I once again had the pleasure of staying at the Wyndham hotel in Orlando! Great service, breakfast provided each morning with eggs, waffles, bacon or sausage and of course plenty of fresh coffee! Conveniently located just minutes from the airport with restaurants surrounding the area! Sonny’s barbecue, Outback, Longhorn and the famous Charley’s Steakhouse just minutes away!! Near Disney and Universal Studios this is a primary spot to take in all the attractions! About an hour away are St. Augustine and Daytona Beach!! If you’re in Florida this is the place to stay for convenience and relaxation!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2019

Great location with exceptional services when travelling in or out of the airport. Currently under
remodeling construction. Will be super when finished. Has everything anyone would want or need.
Excellent staff and service. Beds are very comfortable, which is not always the case when travelling.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

My family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 9 and 6), stayed at the Wyndham for the night after flying into Orlando the night before embarking on a cruise out of Port Canaveral. We were looking for something nice and close to the airport that provided a decent breakfast. Based on the great past reviews, I chose to stay here. Our experience was okay, but I think I was just expecting more. We did not realize that the hotel was undergoing renovations, which is the main reason for any complaints that I have. The lobby area was torn apart, leaving wires and lighting exposed, as well as in the elevators, which didn't seem the safest to me. Our room was nice and comfortable, so I have no complaints there. When went to get breakfast the next morning, we were surprised to find that the offerings were few, so we ended up driving to Cracker Barrel to eat. Our experience wasn't the worst, I just was disappointed because I expected more for my money. When in the area, I will probably choose to stay somewhere else.

1  Thank elizabethmc10