Lowest prices for your stay
$148
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$148
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Wyndham
$115
Hotels.com$148
Priceline$148
Lol.travel$182
1,614 results
All reviews close to the airport room was clean port canaveral restaurants within walking distance an early flight stayed one night rental car booked this hotel would stay here again great place to stay shuttle mco microwave disney
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

We spent two days prior to our Cruise.
The hotel was convenient to the airport and easy access to the
Direct highway to Cape Kennedy. There are several good
Restaurants within walking distance, ei: Marlow’s Tavern,
Outback, Rock and Brews, Louie’s Bar, and Denny’s . There are others close.
The rooms were clean and spacious. The only complaint is that
They need to caulk their tubs soon. The staff was friendly
And helpful.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2019

I would not recommend this hotel. The whole place looks outdated and dingy. The room was not as clean as I had hoped, it needed to be dusted and vacuumed. The shower curtain had rips in it and the carpet was obviously old and frayed. I would not want to go near the Jacuzzi or pool area, even if I were wearing a hazmat suit. There is very limited parking in front, and the back of the building where additional parking is located is not well lit or well kept. To top it all off the front desk staff were very rude and seemed perpetually annoyed with having to speak with customers. For $130 a night, I would expect the accommodations to exceed that of a budget motel, which is exactly what the Wingate felt like. You are better off staying at any of the other hotels in this area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

The interior of this hotel is extremely outdated. Pool is tiny and appears poorly maintained. Front desk staff is nothing short of rude. I had a wifi issue and was rudely told to call the number on my desk. When I called, I was told that the connectivity issue I had with my iPad had been going on for months and that I was pretty much out of luck. I also had a problem with my key not working in the door. I went to the front desk and the lady said “ Well, you must have left a key in the room.” I said no- both keys are right here. No apology no nothing. I had never stayed at a Wyndham hotel and based on this experience I never will.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank LynneMi
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Nice stay, customer service was great, they picked us up from airport on time and drop us off on time. Counter service was great also. Will stay there again.very close to a lot of restaurant and shopping center.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was fine until I interacted with the staffs in front desI. I called for a request but was put on hold on, then was hung up on, because the lady working night shift was taking calls nonstop. There’s another lady working day shift was extremely grumpy and sounded like she did not want to be there at all. Overall the experience was bad due to the front desk attitude, and I would not recommend to stay here.

Trip type: Traveled with family