Hotel looks run down. Rooms old. Heat was not working in half the hotel the first night. Front desk said there is nothing they can do. We were sooo cold we all got sick the next day. Parking is slways full and we had to park at a restaurant and walk. The outside of the hotel smelled like raw sewage. At checkout the front deek agent Vanessa was so rude to us. She refused to give us a receipt or proof of our stay. Dont waste your money. You will be so disappointed. The free breakfast is not worth it. Hotel needs major renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.2 miles north of the Orlando International Airport (MCO) and SR 528 (Beachline Expressway), we are also near I-4, the Florida Turnpike putting you within minutes of the Orlando/Orange County Convention Center, Disney Theme Parks, Universal Studios, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, and of course the Florida Beaches. Several nice dining options just across the street from hotel including; Bar Louie, Outback Steakhouse, Sonny's BBQ, Marlow's Tavern and Rock & Brew among others. Within walking distance to Epic Theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham At Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Wingate Orlando International Airport
- Wyndham Orlando
- Orlando Wyndham