“Jazzi Jacuzzi”

Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport
Ranked #91 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We love the Jazzi Jacuzzi!
From the time we made reservations and checked out, the staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. The Customer Service was wonderful. We look forward to our next visit. Thanks for making our stay pleasant and enjoyable. We had a great time.

-Satisfied Customers

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Spencer_Tarplee_GM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your 2 room Jacuzzi Suite, champagne and dinner at Tony Romas. Even more than that am happy to hear that the staff made your weekend. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again for your business.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,378)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 14, 2013

wonderful room and great friendly staff at the front desk...great room and a full hot delicous breakfast. they couldnt do enough for you The only problem we encountered was the whirlpool hot tub was functioning properly... very reasonable rates.

Room Tip: great place to stay that is close to the airport. get the Tony Roma discount tickets at the front...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations, breakfast and customer service. I will personally look into the whirlpool problem as it is currently working without any issues. I apologize you didn't get to experience this amenity. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Far less than impressed. I reserved a room with a king bed yet was given one with a queen and told all the kings had been given to other guests. Everyday I had to have my key cards re-magnetized as they didn't work when I went up to my room. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. I apologize that you didn't leave 100% satisfied. I am concerned regarding your comments on the room discrepancy as if you booked a king you should have been given a king, not a queen. I apologize for this and will relay your comments on to the appropriate departments. I will look at the issue with the keys as well as I know this can be a major inconvenience when staying at a hotel to have to go up and down the elevator to get in your room. This shouldn't happen. Again, I do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Overall, a good stay; people were great and really tried to accomodate needs. The main issue was with temp. control in the room; A/c unit was noisy, unresponsive, and wouldn't seem to properly control temp. properly.
The bed was WAY too soft for me...almost as if it was worn out.
T.V. channels: could have used more variety.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is good to hear that overall your stay was good, however we strive for perfection and to exceed expectations to every guest, every time. This just doesn't cut it, that it was "good," and your comments state as to why it wasn't great. The A/C issues being the major issue and of course some preferences of a more firm bed and more tv channels. We are looking to upgrade the tv channels soon during the upcoming renovations as well as all beds will be replaced and A/C's, so hopefully next time you visit all of these issues will have been already taken care of. My apologies for the inconveniences. Please consider us for your future accommodation needs in Orlando. Thanks again for your business.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have always had a great experience at the Wingate at the airport in Orlando. If you are affilated with the Super 8, you should probably not be. We left the Wingate to go to the Super 8 at 5900 American Way, Orando to be closer to the Amusement Park for the weekend. What a big mistake. The Super 8 was horrible. Roaches in the rooms, broken sink, beds uncomfortable, outside door didn't shut properly, other guest where disruptive and rude. I choose it because I saw it on your website, it was inexpensive and since I've had a great experience with Wingate, I thought it would be okay. NEVER AGAIN would I stay there. HORRIBLE!!!!!!