Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
Hotwire.com
$93
$80
  • Pool
All reviewsorlando airportan early flightport canaveralrental carstayed here for one nighttext messagean overnight staydecent breakfastthe shuttle driveryogurtfree shuttlebreakfast barfree breakfastgood nights sleepspacious roomfront desk staffhot breakfast
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was our last night in Florida before flying home and we enjoyed our stay. It is very close to the airport and the freeways but there is no noise inside the hotel rooms. The receptionist was efficient and the breakfast lady warm and smiling.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed in 5 rooms on the 4th floor which was defiantly under construction, I HOPE! Carpet had paint and drywall on it but once we opened the door the rooms were all very nice and updated. Also didn't like having to go to the first floor for sodas & ice. Pool was nice & clean. Breakfast was what one would expect at a HIE. When we arrived they were down to 1 biscuit but it took one request and biscuits were heading out within seconds!! Only other issue we had was the shuttle, they would make promises they could not uphold. If you think it's going to be an hour, say that! The check-in desk didn't understand that one of our rooms was a free night because of our Priority Visa, she just keep saying it would be charged to my card. It put a hold for the full rate but was released so all is good but she should have known it was a free room and not insist it was going to cost me.

Room Tip: View is better in facing the front of the hotel but rooms on the backside are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Immediately upon arrival I could tell the quality of this hotel was far below average for the chain, which I use frequently for business and family trips. However, since I was only there overnight for an early flight, I decided to "grin and bear it." Big mistake. My room smelled of mildew. The shower did not drain - stood in water up to my ankles - but that's not the worst of it. While watching tv that evening, I was startled to find staring at me a GIANT cockroach IN MY BED! When I told the manager, her response was, "Sorry." I have not received a satisfactory response from the brand yet either. Very disappointing. Needless to say, I will never stay there again, considering abandoning the brand altogether.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank wmaloney
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear wmaloney,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am extremely sorry to hear of your experience and appreciate all the feedback that we receive to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay. I trust we can regain your confidence in the hotel soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Here I sit at 5am, the AC to much of a racket to sleep (not that it cooled well anyway); the floor icemaker has been broken since we arrived 2 days ago (front desk always says 'this is the first I'm hearing of it" each time someone says it). The hotel must be out all over...our business meeting had access to water - no ice- in a glass. On the other hand, ir appears clean but if you can't sleep because of a 1950's AC, over-stuffed "soft" pillows (really, is labeling a lumpy hard pillow supposed to convince me??) and you can hear every move in the next guest's bathroom, why not pick one of the many other facilites in the area? We will.

Room Tip: Ask for microwave and fridge..even if you don't expect to use them, you might.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank USA_Traveler34601
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear USA_Traveler34601,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I am deeply sorry for the problems you encountered with the AC unit and the ice machine. I have forward you comments to the appropriate department to make sure these get looked into and fixed.

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Nice hotel in general close to stores, but not within walking distance. Stayed several nights during the month of August, delt with the noise of young profesional ladies coming and going during the wee hours on the weekend. During the week the hotel was very quiet and nice.

• Stayed: August 2012