“So much fun!!”

Disney's Spirit of Aloha Show
Ranked #24 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show is an all-you-care-to-eat, family-style luau featuring hula dancing and a fire-knife performer at Disney's Polynesian Resort.Situated on the Seven Seas Lagoon, the open-air covered dining theater provides a comfortable setting for authentic music and dances, with beautiful costumes, irresistable rhythms and the show-stopping fire-knife dance! The many nations of the South Pacific unite in an evening of spellbinding magic that tells the tale of a native girl returning to her people and her traditions.You'll almost believe you've been transplanted to the tropics as you and your loved ones share platters of authentic foods such as barbequed pork ribs, roast chicken, fresh pineapple, salad with mango poppy seed dressing garnished with Mandarin oranges, Polynesian-style rice and seasonal vegetables. Save room for the chocolate ""mouse"" volcano! (Parents of finicky little ones, fear not: There's a limited children's menu). Beer, wine and soft drinks are included for Guests 21 years of age or older (picture ID required). Celebrations are acknowledged in the show.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

After reading some of the reviews I wasn't sure if this would be worth the price, but it was awesome! The food was great and our server was also fantastic about getting our picky kiddo food that she would like too (we didnt even have to ask, he asked her and had a pizza out for her in just a few minutes).
I thought the show was cute. There was a story going on but it actually gave us more time to focus on finishing up eating so we didn't mind having parts of the show that were slightly less interesting.
The fire dancer at the end of the show was AMAZING! I was completely sucked in as well as my 5 year old. We went to the later show and I'm glad we did because the darker setting made the fire dancing even more dramatic!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was an amazing dinner show! The overall story line is a little too long, but the ending was amazing! The man who swallows the fire was insane. Food/Disney was the best in Disney!

1  Thank Jatracy3
Reviewed July 26, 2013

After reading reviews panning this dinner show, I was reluctant to go. But we did go. The reviews were wrong. This was a lively polynesian show. My party and I really liked it. The food was good, and as much as you wanted. Endless refills on beer and wine. There is a range of prices based on how close you are to the front, but its not much difference. We had a big party and were seated toward the rear. The price was reasonable. You would pay the same or more in most cities. I was pleased with value. I recommend it if you are looking for a good evening out while at Disney resort

1  Thank Scot671
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food was good. Its true that the first half of the show presented an unnecessary background story with annoying characters that would reappear between acts throughout the night. However, after that, the hula and fire dance acts themselves were very entertaining and performed well. The resort offered a nice setting. We had a good time and expect most visitors would as well.

1  Thank jl21Va
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Totally lame. Food was slopped at you family style. Seating was far away and it was difficult to see, which was alright because the "show" was juvenile and ill-conceived.

1  Thank 14,566