“A Night of Fun!!!!!!”

The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Ranked #7 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is an old-fashioned dinner show that includes foot-stompin' music, nostalgic comedy and an all-you-care-to-eat dinner at Pioneer Hall in Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Get ready for good, ol' country fun!A long-time family favorite, the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is hosted in a rustic dance hall, with rousing Wild West dancing, singing, and zany vaudeville comedy. You never know what to expect from the high-spirited Claire de Lune, Johnny Ringo, Dolly Drew, Six Bits Slocum, Flora Long and Jim Handy.As the Pioneer Hall Players perform skits and early song standards, equally sassy Cast Members serve your countrified feast. Between laughs, chow down on pails of all-you-care-to-eat American favorites like fried chicken, smoked BBQ pork ribs, seasonal vegetable, baked beans, fresh baked corn bread and strawberry shortcake. Unlimited draft beer, wine, sangria and soft drinks are included for Guests 21 years of age or older (proper ID required). Celebrations are acknowledged in the show.As the performance rounds out, you may be asked to join in the finale—a musical tribute to Davy Crockett. Your inner bumpkin just might emerge.Bring your whole clan of kin folk and join the frolicking fun of this folksy extravaganza.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A Night of Fun!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

What could be more fun!
Corny routines and jokes from a very talented staff.
All you can ribs and chicken for dinner and strawberry shortcake for desert.
A true night of Americana!
Just flat out fun!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank bdbd231

Gloucestershire, England
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We used Disney Dining Plan (2 credits required - tip included). We booked for the 4pm show ---- later ones were full. We arrived early - getting the boat over from Magic Kingdom. this was so convenient as when you get of the boat it is only a short stroll away. Just before entering a photo is taken which you can buy later. Each party is shown to their table. Drink orders were taken then the show started. It was a lot of fun. Personally I enjoyed the 4pm show as it was not full and therefore the singers, who interact with the audience, had less area to cover!! The singers were good, lots of humour and energy!!! The food was very good if you like barbeque. For 3 of us we had a bucket of chicken, bucket of ribs, sweetcorn, potato and beans. This was topped up if more wanted. The dessert was a strawberry cake. Not my taste but people seemed to like it. All in all a great show ..... be prepared to join in!!

Visited August 2013
Mississauga, Canada
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I enjoyed absolutely everything about this. The food, service and show, superb.
I am so going back and will take friends. I wish I found this a long time ago.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Michael M
New Jersey
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Old Fashioned Fun at its Best”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've been to the Hoop-Dee-Doo 3 times now and it continues to be a favorite. My family members are definitely all "city people" so we find that this western, country style revue is really amusing to us. Yes, the humor is a little corny at times and very much slapstick at points also, but it will really make you giggle. The cast members are all very engaging and talented, with just the right amount of time for audience participation.

The food is mostly southern style, really delicious but not at all healthy (and let's face it, that's probably why it is so good!) and the beer that's already included in the price doesn't hurt either. Just beware of the waiters with the buckets of chicken- ours slapped that metal bucket onto our metal plate so suddenly and loudly that my sister and I jumped out of our skin! And hold on to your spoons when your empty plates are taken away, you'll want to have them for when the washboards come out :-)

This already a pricey meal, but you get a much better view if you choose the most expensive seats. We can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank EmelyeKay
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Fun for the kids, the beer makes it fun for adults!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

What makes this a great night is the fun behind it all. The jokes are really cheesy but somehow I found myself laughing at it right along with the kids. Maybe it was because of the unlimited beer that was part of the ticket price. The food was surprisingly really tasty. If you like southern style cooking then this is the place for you. I enjoyed the fried chicken and my husband loved the ribs. But by far my favorite thing was the strawberry shortcake, and I'm not usually a fan of it. Only thing I'm bummed about is the choice they have for vegetarians. My best friend was with us and her only option was grilled veggies and pasta with tomato sauce. Seriously Disney? You can do better than that for those vegetarians out there. Anyways, since I am an annual pass holder, I am seriously considering going back again the next time we visit Disney, the food (the non vegetarian stuff0 was that good!

Visited December 2012