“Corny but nice night out!!!”

The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Ranked #7 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is an old-fashioned dinner show that includes foot-stompin' music, nostalgic comedy and an all-you-care-to-eat dinner at Pioneer Hall in Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Get ready for good, ol' country fun!A long-time family favorite, the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is hosted in a rustic dance hall, with rousing Wild West dancing, singing, and zany vaudeville comedy. You never know what to expect from the high-spirited Claire de Lune, Johnny Ringo, Dolly Drew, Six Bits Slocum, Flora Long and Jim Handy.As the Pioneer Hall Players perform skits and early song standards, equally sassy Cast Members serve your countrified feast. Between laughs, chow down on pails of all-you-care-to-eat American favorites like fried chicken, smoked BBQ pork ribs, seasonal vegetable, baked beans, fresh baked corn bread and strawberry shortcake. Unlimited draft beer, wine, sangria and soft drinks are included for Guests 21 years of age or older (proper ID required). Celebrations are acknowledged in the show.As the performance rounds out, you may be asked to join in the finale—a musical tribute to Davy Crockett. Your inner bumpkin just might emerge.Bring your whole clan of kin folk and join the frolicking fun of this folksy extravaganza.
now Orlando
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Corny but nice night out!!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We went Sept 7th 2013. We had a group of 7 and we were told when making the reservation that the 6pm show was sold out so they moved us to the 4pm show. That was ok until 2 days before the show we received a call changing us to the 6pm so because they cancelled the 4pm show for lack of people. How did we get in to the 6pm that was sold out? Once we got their we had great seats right in the middle of the action on the lower floor. We only paid for the teir 3 seats but they put us on the tier 1 seats. So if your booking in the slow season only pay for the tier 3 seats and they will move you to the better seats to fill them up at no additional cost. Saved about $84 for the party doing it this way. Now on the show....it is a little corny but it was fun and very family oriented. The food came out cold but we traded it out for very good hot food. Waiter was very good and we sang along with the songs and it was overall a very fun night. Also you dont need to get their 45 min ahead of time they are assigned seats. I would recomend to go see it one time.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank JTTsports

West Bend, Wisconsin
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“have to doo”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Our first night in Disney we went there for dinner. It was a blast. Its amazing how fast some of the actors can come up with witty and one line zingers while interacting with the audience. We have kids that are 7 and 9 loved it. Great for Adults as well. Only bad thing was a joke about a donkey and one of the actors used the word "*ss". Food was one of the best we ate at our entire stay. My wife has a gluten allergy, she could actually eat most of the food and they also brought her gluten free food that was outstanding. We will be making this one of our must do's at Disney. It should be noted that it is tough to get to the restaurant if you don't have a car. You have to take multiple busses, so make sure to give yourself plenty of time. Not to spoil the show but it appeared that the closer you sit to the center of the room the more attention your table will get from the actors.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank brian h
Cambridge, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Love, love, love this show !”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was so much more entertaining than I thought. It's a little bit out of the way to get to but so worth it. Who knows, you just might decide to rent a log cabin on your next trip. I know I'm tempted to do that when we bring the grandson.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Marianne S
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good Food, Great time”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We loved their knee slap comedy /entertainment while we enjoyed some really good old fashioned cornbread and "bucket" fried chicken. All you care to eat! Oh, and how can I forget about their finger licking BBQ ribs. mmm, mmm, good. I'll be dreaming of that Strawberry shortcake for weeks to come. I highly recommend you make reservations and get in on this event, its big fun that the whole family will enjoy.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank JuBillionare
Seekonk, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went for the second time to the Hoop Dee Doo revue on my last Disney trip. This show is just so much fun. I love how the characters really interact with people in the audience. I have not met someone who has been to the show and didn't love it. The food is really yummy and plentiful: served family style.... salad, Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, beans and the delicious... strawberry shortcake... which is delivered to you WITH a song. My cousin even got to be in the show! I would say that the most laughs we had on vacation were at the Hoop dee. Oh and did I mention... unlimited Sangria. Go to the Hoop dee doo... you won't be disappointed. We already have a reservation for our upcoming trip in January 2014.

Visited May 2013