“The food here is good, and prices great... but”
Review of IKEA Restaurant

IKEA Restaurant
Ranked #772 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Swedish
Description: Restaurante dentro da famosa loja de departamentos sueca IKEA. Comida saudável com pratos muito baratos, alguns por menos de 1 dólar. Várias promoções durante a semana. Comida de excelente qualidade.Fica ao lado do Mall at Millenia (em frente a Bloomingdale's).
Reviewed July 23, 2014

the day we went there were NO CHAIRS to sit down. Not a single one. I'm referring to the lower food area by the way, not the one upstairs. So, usually right after checking out you can grab some hot dogs, pizza, cinnamon rolls or whatever and then sit on unusually high chairs at the unusually high tables. Not yesterday, they only had the tables. I'm very disappointed and confused. There were other people eating too, they had to lean on the tables like us. Why the chairs were gone, no one or no sign said.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I'm not understanding why this store is only listed as a Restaurant on Tripadvisor, they sell furniture and other items here also.

I visited IKEA for the very first time today with my mom. I hate to say that we were not impressed. I can honestly say, that the store is really big, clean and pricey, with items that you could find cheaper at a place like Old Time Pottery, Target or even Macy's. I couldn't find anything impressive about this store. I've always heard how great IKEA is, but when I walked in and started looking around, (trying to find a bed frame and headboard) all I saw was overpriced everything ...

So me and my mom went upstairs and I was curious about their food at the restaurant. I purchased the chicken strips with fries, and didn't finish it. If you get a fountain drink, you have to drink out of the actual glass, (put your mouth on what everyone else drinks out of) NO Straws, I understand the Going Green concept, but I don't like drinking out of everyone else's glass, no matter how good they wash them.

I noticed some people shopping as if at a garage sale in their Clearance department, I didn't get that either, because even their Clearance items were on the junky side and expensive.

The only good thing I can say about this store is that it was clean, and the people who work there were nice. Best thing you can do is judge for yourself. :)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is a great price to eat on a budget. I was able to get a half rack of ribs for $8. While the food isn't great, it's good enough for the price. The choices can be limited and lack of proper staffing usually means longer waits than necessary but it is a great break from shopping.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Today was our 1st ever visit to any Ikea store. We got lunch for 3 adults & 1 toddler for $14. Great value & about average food.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I came to IKEA with friends and did not actually visit the restaurant but instead went to the food section of the store( near check-out) where they have a few on-the-go type of food items( i.e hot dogs, frozen yogurt, cinnamon rolls etc.). I ended up having 2 of the frozen yogurts because they are so amazing! They're super rich and creamy and a perfect treat on a hot day in FL! Also they are only a dollar so the price is great too! I also got a 6 pack of cinnamon rolls and they were delicious! Great treat to take home!

2  Thank TripLady1298