“What a great deal!”
Review of IKEA Restaurant

IKEA Restaurant
Ranked #779 of 3,853 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Swedish
Description: Restaurante dentro da famosa loja de departamentos sueca IKEA. Comida saudável com pratos muito baratos, alguns por menos de 1 dólar. Várias promoções durante a semana. Comida de excelente qualidade.Fica ao lado do Mall at Millenia (em frente a Bloomingdale's).
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I love to eat here when I come to shop at Ikea.The prices are great.The food is always good and can't be beat for what you pay.I had the eggplant parm, it was decent.My whole meal with a drink was less then 7 bucks.After shopping I returned to have dessert.I got the Swedish sampler.It was delicious and only a little over 2$.This is a quick cafeteria style restaurant It is self serve.There is plenty of seating & little areas for kids.They do not offer take out containers but they sell a lot of the menu items downstairs in the Swedish marketplace.They also have a snack bar downstairs that sells pizza,hot dogs,and ice cream.I was happy with the service and my meal.I will be back the next time i am at Ikea.

1  Thank bluekarma
There are newer reviews for IKEA Restaurant

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch today. They were just finishing up breakfast which looked good and what a bargain. Huge breakfast for 1.99! I had the meatballs and mashed potatoes and Mac salad. Was really good. With drink was 5.99. My BFF had lasagna and chocolate cake. They also had chicken Marsala and BBQ ribs! Great bargain and the food was really good! Don't miss out! They also have a snack area with pizza and hotdogs. Beef hotdogs for 50 cents.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Fast food done poorly, it really was bad, I wasn't expecting too much but I thought it may be edible, the meatballs were processed junk and the coffee was cold. Avoid at all costs.

3  Thank buglerScotland
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We love to shop at IKEA but had never eaten in their restaurant. The food was great and so economical. I had the herb-crusted fish with veggies and garlic mashed potatoes. I also had an order of sweet plantains. Everything was delicious and served on nice china. My husband had the swedish meatballs and said they were the best he has ever had. The desserts are yummy and the coffee is rich and very good. The restaurant, like the entire store, is extremely clean and have helpful friendly staff. We noticed a special area for children to eat at their own tables so they are very family friendly. It was refreshing to find a healthy delicious meal which was a great value.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a most pleasant experience at the IKEA Restaurant at Orlando, FL, Interstate 10, Exit 78. The restaurant is CLEAN, inviting, and offers healthy food at reasonable prices - compared the fast food places in the same shopping center. We had two (2) orders of Swedish meatballs and one (1) healthy helping of Gravad Lox with salad, soft drinks and coffee - at a cost less than what we would have paid for high cholesterol, greasy hamburgers, fries and sugary soda pop at a fast food place nearby. Next to the restaurant is an IKEA shopping mart where one can purchase the same high quality food at much lower cost than one would be charged at chian food markets.