JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
$91
$77
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$202
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$330
$313
Orbitz.com
3,392 results
All reviewsthe ritzlazy rivercitron restaurantpool areaself parkingbeautiful hotellobby barresort feeturn down servicebusiness conferencebreakfast buffetkids activitiesper dayfitness centerluxury hotellake viewroom rate
Reviewed May 24, 2006

Took my two year old daughter to see the Big Mouse. Could have stayed at the hotel the whole time. Great value. Right next to the Ritz. Golf, spa, lazy river for the kids. They don't gouge you on food prices. Would definatley come back and stay longer.

11  Thank slappy111
Reviewed May 10, 2006

Stayed here for a four day conference. Everything was very well organised and this hotel is clearly driven to provide good service. However I have to say I found the overall experience underwhelming, and could not imagine planning a vacation in this hotel. It just came across as a soulless money making machine, with no real identity.

However, my only complaint about the hotel itself is the wafer thin walls (awoken several times) which didn't help me overcome my jetlag! Everything else went very smoothly.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
6  Thank Barmyblade
Reviewed April 22, 2006

4/17-4/22 were original at Savona Suites one night(big mistake) Came here and found heaven we were in room 9015 face pool and lake saw kids never heard them. It was me,husband and 17yr old son. Everything was clean and beautiful, but yet never saw anyone doing the cleaning(I like that) anyway we ate at buffet twice at the Citron 19.00 each very good,but we rent a car and find outside places to eat. We used valet 17.00 per day for us weel worth it. Just had a fantastic tiime really felt like we were on vacation. Also on 3rd floor there are 3 washers and dryers 2.00 per load. It may be expensive but for us if we have to worry about the prices we should not be on vacation.

• Stayed: April 2005
7  Thank quakerquisp
A TripAdvisor Member
london, uk
Reviewed April 20, 2006

The hotel is breaktakingly beautiful and the staff amazingly friendly and attentive. Also good value for money given its a luxury hotel. A totally perfect break!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 19, 2006

The JW Marriott is a very nice hotel. Great rooms, very good service. Stayed for 3 nights in a 2 doubles room with wife and kids. The furnishings are fabulous. The bathroom is fantastic. We were on the 5th floor with a pool-view room. Did not have a balcony. There was a coffee-maker in the room, as well as an honor bar. No microwave. Internet access is wired only and costs $12.95 a day (noon to noon).

The pool is very nice (warm, max depth about 4 1/2 feet.). The lazy river is very nice. It doesn't carry you fast at all. Much of it is shaded. You must purchase floats for $5 each. The food at the hotel is $$$ and the pool is no exception. The food is very good and portions are large. I did have some trouble getting service at the pool bar (I hate it when there are several people making themselves look busy without serving the customers). They do have servers coming around the pool and asking if you need anything during most of the day. They had Spanish language music playing on the speakers surrounding the pool. I would have preferred a mix of music types (but that's just me). The pool chairs are not cushioned (like the Ritz). Shade is generally available from the palm trees or umbrellas. Overall it is a fantastic pool.

Self parking is available for $9 a day or valet parking is also available. The staff at the front desks was very professional. The hostess at the Citron was a little bit unconcerned. I asked for a seat away from small kids and she made no attempts to do so. After seating, the door to the outside near our table would make a loud shriek when closing (about a dozen times). I asked that something be done about it and received the "can't do anything about it" answer. It was later resolved after I personally took action. When dinner is over $100,I don't expect a screeching door or loud kids. The food was very good and portions were large. A casual lunch was $85. Be advised that food will set you back a lot. There is a Starbucks onsite and several stores.

I would highly recommend staying here. Do not follow the Mapquest directions to the hotel. The best and easiest way is to just get off at the "Sea World" exit. It will take you straight to the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2006