Took my two year old daughter to see the Big Mouse. Could have stayed at the hotel the whole time. Great value. Right next to the Ritz. Golf, spa, lazy river for the kids. They don't gouge you on food prices. Would definatley come back and stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a truly memorable luxury experience at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. We welcome you to our resort in Orlando, Florida, which sits in a superb location just moments from Orlando's best-loved attractions. Each of our nearly 1,000 hotel rooms and suites feature elegant decor and luxury amenities, including marble bathrooms and 24-hour room service. Pamper yourself at the onsite Ritz-Carlton spa, or tee off from our Greg Norman-designed golf course. Children will enjoy our Lazy River outdoor pool, as well as a host of special programs created just for them. Though you might be excused for not wanting to leave the resort, you should certainly take advantage of our prime location near Orlando's legendary theme parks. We offer shuttle service to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort - making it easy for your family to enjoy the best of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Orlando Marriott