JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
$114
$173
$157
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$225
$202
Hilton.com
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
$267
$239
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$309
$247
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$458
3,373 results
All reviewsthe ritzlazy rivercitron restaurantpool areaself parkingbeautiful hotellobby barresort feeturn down servicebusiness conferencebreakfast buffetkids activitiesper dayfitness centerluxury hotellake viewroom rate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed here for 3 days before we departed on our Disney Cruise. This is a very nice hotel. They have a lazy river, a lot of lounge chairs so there was never a problem finding a great spot and they also have a playground. They don't rent rafts or tubes for the lazy river, you have to purchase the smaller ones for $7 and the larger body rafts were $25. It was nice and relaxing way to kick start the second half of our vacation. I only deducted 1 star for not having that many quick service options. We enjoyed the pool bar's food during the day but it closed at 6pm leaving only sit down restaurants in the evening. I mostly ordered take out from their restaurants and brought it back to the room since their restaurants were a bit fancy for a 4 and 5yr old. But overall, very nice hotel. Will be staying there again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JHop80
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This was an expensive place that was very disappointing. Two days before we arrived they emailed me and said they would upgrade us to a pool view upon check in. We arrived and oops they are 90% full and so they have no extra rooms to upgrade BUT for $30 more we could have one of those rooms. We declined and took the other room they gave us. The room was nice enough. The view sucked over the parking lot. The only thing they do not charge extra for is water. I looked for a meter just to make sure. Local call $1, long distance cost plus 55%, wifi $16 a day, parking $16 self $25 valet, two mudslides $28.00, restaurants on site we did not eat at but expect to pay $30 a person minimum. No pool floats, buy your own at a store or on site, bicycle ride extra, paddle boats extra. The only thing you get for a expensive room is just that. A room. Plenty of other resorts in the area that have many "extras" included in the same price. Look at Hyatt grand cypress. That's where we are going for the next night of our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Zdivers
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I really like this JW Marriott in Orlando. It's not RIGHT next to the parks, but it's about a 5-8 minute drive. I've only stayed here when going to Universal Studios / the parks. I love that the property is a bit of a retreat, with it's own golf course, pools, little creek, and apparently walking trails and kayaking. I've never stayed at the hotel long enough to do those things. The rooms are great. Large room and bathroom - I have gotten a high floor every time I have stayed here (3 times I think), and the view of the golf course and the pools with tubes is really nice. The hotel is very big, clean, safe, and has live music and a bar in the lobby sometimes. Valet is super friendly and so is the hotel staff. I haven't spent too much time at the hotel while going to the parks, but it's great if you're trying to stay away from ALL the tourists and Disney crowds, but also be really close to the parks in a nice hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for high floor and club floor if possible. Also, try to ask for room near main elevators because it's a BIG hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NatalieJF43
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The JW was an awesome resort. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised because other trips to Orlando haven't been as nice. The backdrop is a wildlife area with a scenic golf course. The pool, SPA, tennis, and golf was great. The JW shares facilities / amenities with the Ritz, so much of the staff we dealt with was Ritz-Carton staff and they were great.

This was a slow week in Orlando, so the hotel wasn't real busy (which always makes a stay more enjoyable) and we didn't go to Disney on this trip. However, I hope I never have to stay at a Disney resort ever again. This place would bring me back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We spent 5 nights at this property. Wow! Everything from the lobby to the well appointed rooms was great. The staff was friendly, the grounds are beautiful, and the lazy river and pool are very impressive. This property is definitely on our list as one of the top hotels we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family