JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
$94
$76
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$338
$289
$127
$261
$191
$286
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$176
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$493
$391
Travelocity
3,395 results
All reviewsthe ritzlazy rivercitron restaurantpool areaself parkingbeautiful hotellobby barresort feeturn down servicebusiness conferencebreakfast buffetkids activitiesper dayfitness centerluxury hotellake viewroom rate
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Rooms are very nice and lots of space and a full kitchen. The deck off our room was great with a awesome view of the resort. The pool was beautiful and the also is an outside area to BBQ.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes for about a week at the end of February. My husband had a work conference and we decided to go early and stay after it was finished. The hotel is gorgeous and the pool area was amazing. The grounds are very lush and the pool was heated which is nice is central Florida in the middle of winter. It was nice to sit by the pool and read and have some drinks. Everything here is pretty expensive. Beers and food by the pool were pretty pricey. My husband and I had 3 beers and it was well over $30. Breakfast Buffet was also wonderful but $28 for breakfast is soo high and the only other option was a place that had stuff already made and I am on a strict diet and they wouldn't allow for any substitutions. it was very nice to come home from a long day at Disney and to have chocolates on our pillows and our beds turned down. The conference area was super nice and at our different dinner which were catered the food and service was great. Overall this hotel is amazing but since you are already paying more for the rooms it would be nice to be spared a little expense when it comes to food and drink.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TheNewbolds2010
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Marriott Grande Lakes is a full service, very large property catering to business group meetings. That being said, the resort itself is gorgeous, both on the inside as well as outside. The rooms are more than adequate with a contemporary theme befitting its Florida location. In addition to its facilities geared toward large business conferences, this Marriott has many shops and restaurants to choose from. The adjacent Ritz Carlton has a golf course that is also accessible to guests at the Marriott. I visit this property every year for the same conference and always look forward to a comfortable stay.

The only reason I rated this property "Very Good" and not "Excellent" is that i prefer smaller venues.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TripTex
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is gorgeous, and attached to the Ritz, so you are in best of both worlds. The music by the pool and the volleyball pick up games were amazing additions to the day. They could do better at poolside food venue on crowded days, but that cheeseburger was worth the wait. Family friendly, but my brother is single and he goes too. I felt like staying another week.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank nolessthan4me
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel this past Friday night. While we found the hotel and staff very nice, I do expect hotels of this caliber to include parking (this is not NYC after all, where parking space is at a premium) and provide floats for things like a large lazy river. Even the Disney hotels include parking for there guests. Ridiculous. Additionally, charging customers for internet access today is just insulting. When paying $350+ for a night at a hotel, I expect basic amenities to be included and today's world, internet access is a basic amenity.
Apparently, they are targeting the business traveler on a bottomless expense account. For a family vacation where a certain amount of value is important, beware. You will leave here feeling violated. We will not be considering your hotel for a future stay. Disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2013