Stayed here for business, but will return for pleasure. This is a well maintained property, except for the rather ratty looking pool lounge cushions on the chairs, an issue that can easily be remedied and should be. This hotel is impressive on approach, with a marble floored lobby. There is a bar and restaurant on site, pool bars and a spa at the Ritz which is also on the same property. Service excellent. I dont golf, but the course appears well manicured. I enjoyed a large extremely clean room with a balcony overlooking the grounds and pool area. The pool is quite wonderful for a hotel pool, perfect for those traveling with kids as it has a mini lazy river. You do have to buy your own pool float, and they sell them right there (of course). Self park is $18.00. Valet is 28.00 (a little high for Florida in my view).The room is well appointed, hallways clean and brightly lit, bathrooms roomy with a glass enclosed shower - which I believe is a must for a hotel of this caliber. The bed was very comfortable with feather pillows. Turn down service a nice touch. We even watched the Disney fireworks from far away from the balcony. Sea World is right down the street. I would stay here again. It was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a truly memorable luxury hotel experience at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. We welcome you to our resort in a superb location just moments from Orlando's best-loved attractions. Each of our nearly 1,000 hotel rooms and suites feature elegant decor and luxury amenities, including marble bathrooms and 24-hour room service. Onsite dining options, including fine Italian cuisine at Primo and fresh sushi at the Sushi Bar, are sure to please every palate. Pamper yourself at the onsite Ritz-Carlton spa, or tee off from our Greg Norman-designed golf course. Children will enjoy our Lazy River outdoor pool, as well as a host of special programs created just for them. Though you might be excused for not wanting to leave the resort, you should certainly take advantage of our prime location near Orlando's legendary theme parks. We offer shuttle service to SeaWorld, Walt Disney World, and Universal Orlando Resort - making it easy for your family to enjoy the best of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Orlando Marriott