“Good Food, Decent Service”
Review of Atlantic Cove Seafood & Steak - CLOSED

Atlantic Cove Seafood & Steak
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Central Florida Pkwy
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Good Food, Decent Service”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

After readings other reviews I wasn't expecting good service, but I was expecting good food. We had a good service AND good food. Our waiter, Mike, was very pleasant and answered our questions about the menu and brought our food out just when we expected it. Everything tasted good. It might have helped that we were there for dinner on a Monday evening around 5:30p and the restaurant wasn't very crowded. We enjoyed our dining experience.

• Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“very good”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This restaurant is connected to 2 others. That means you can eat here and get sushi from next door and/or Thai food. This worked out great for us since my niece is the only one who eats sushi. We were 8 people. 2 adults, 2 teens and 4 kids under 10. The selection was good since you got to choose from 3 different restaurants. 7 of us got food from Atlantis itself. The ribeye was very good. The snow crab (1 lb) came with potatoes. 4 of us had pasta with what they call " a protein" . I had lobster tail fettucine in a scampi sauce, 2 had salmon and 1 had chicken. We all thought it was good. The desserts we shared were fried cheesecake (from the cheese cake factory, dipped in pound cake batter and fried), lava cake and banana split. All were good.

Visited July 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Big menu all excellent and outstanding service”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

One of us had ribs, one had soft shell crab and 2 had sushi and we all were happy. Attentive service and cheerful staff. I would return

Wyoming, Michigan
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We came to this restaurant because my daughter and I love seafood. We ordered the crab cakes which was good but nothing special and the soft shell crab po boy sandwich which really did not have much flavor. I did not want fries with my sandwich so I asked the waiter if I could substitute for something else so I choose the au gratin potatoes which were not good and when I got my bill they charged me extra for them. When you ask for a substitute there should be no extra charge and if there is going to be they should tell you. While we were eating my daughter noticed a cochroach on the wall at our booth which made us just want to leave. We will not be back.

Warner Robins
“Three restaurants in one!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Thai Thani, Oishi Japanese Atlantic Cove Seafood & Steak. You get all three menus no matter which door you go in. Outside and inside seating is available. Both are unique. We had good service and the food was excellent. Started off with the dynamite roll, rainbow roll, and crab cake amigos. Servings were huge...barely had room for dinner. Entrees included kids fish sandwich(piece of fish on hotdog bun) with fries, kids shrimp with fries, seafood salad sandwich (po boy style), sirloin burger with jasmine rice & peas, fried snapper with mashed potatoes. 18% gratuity for a party of 6. As I said before all of the food was good. Came out to be $126 including drinks. It was well worth the price.