“Will definitely go again”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #309 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow, Scotland
“Will definitely go again”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The garlic bread sticks and pizza were devoured by our girls, my lasagne was good (different to how we'd have it in the UK but good), my wife loved her spicy sausage pasta. The highlight for us was the side salad which was really fab as well as all-you-can-eat. This made a very pleasant change to the usual holiday food we've been indulging in. The lunch special menu at €12.50 looked excellent value. Will go back before we go home and try this.

• Visited May 2013

champion gate, florida
“good food at reasonable price”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The quality and value of their outfit is excellent. The service is usually very good; and the atmosphere is pleasant.

Visited January 2013
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant, service and food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Now this had to be our favourite meal of the holiday. We decided on this one because we had read about it prior to us going to Orlando. When we were searching one night for somewhere to eat we passed this one and decided to go in.
We were greeted by a lovely lady who showed us straight to our seats, a lovely quiet table set to one side. Our waitress then came over and introduced herself, unfortunately i cannot remember her name but she was fantastic ad great with our son too. she explained the menu took drinks order and went off to get them, she was back in a flash with the drinks and asked if we had any questions, she clarified a few things for us and we were then ready to order. we chose to eat from the 3 courses for $12.95 which was fantastic value and the Food was delicious! we had soup to start, with beautiful fresh garlicky bread sticks, risotto for main, and a miniature lemon and strawberry dessert which we took away with us. Our son had a children's meal of pasta in a tomato sauce, lots of the garlicky bread sticks and chocolate milk which we also took away with us too. The restaurant was busy, but was staffed well and everyone seemed to be enjoying their meals.
It was a lovely evening and I would recommend going here to anyone and on our next visit to Florida we will definitely be back for more.
Thank you for a wonderful meal, fantastic service and a great evening.

• Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“I just can't figure out how this place is as busy as it is ...”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I realize they have cheap specials, but after having not eaten here in year's it was close to a shopping destination and I caved because someone had a gift card. But the food is as horrible as ever ... its dry and tasteless! Except for the super sour Italian dressing on the salad ... I feel like everything they make is a frozen dinner rewarmed and put on a plate. This is pretty close to the worst Italian food I've ever had. We had to wait 40 minutes to get in - I just do NOT get it. I had the Eggplant Parmesan and it was dry and absolutely tasteless ... the worst I've ever had. Exactly the way I remember their food from the last time I ate there 5 or 6 years ago.

Visited March 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great late service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

It was a much needed break, we enjoyed the quiet, cozy feel of the place and the service was great. The waitress was very friendly and the food was excellent, fast and more than enough.

Visited March 2013