“Even if you are starving...” 2 of 5 bubbles

Mei Asian China Buffet
Ranked #2,743 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota, Florida
“Even if you are starving...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

I realize that we arrived at 9:45 and the restaurant was closing at 10:30...Still that does not excuse the food quality. I lost money on my 17 year old son at a buffet for the first time...Even he did not make it past the first plate...half would be accurate before he gave up and had ice cream and jello...The variety was there, but that's where it ends...
Orlando has far too many restaurants to have to waste eating here... To boot at $14.95 a head and nearly $60 after drinks, I felt violated....
I feel terrible saying this, but if you want to eat junk, go to a fast food place...

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank kahoru w

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor and bad rest in Orlando”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Food really bad taste ....and expensive too ...not so much choice all most vege . Think again if you wanna go here , just westing your money , better eat at Golden corral .

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank indrawan1
Staten Island, New York
“delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I was skeptical with the buffet prices at Orlando because usually when it was cheap, it would mean that the food quality might be a little dissatisfaction, but this restaurant had surprised me. The food was really good, they had a chef that would cook your noodles in front of you with the choice of vegetables, and I liked how they decorated the place by showing a unite between several countries in Asia region. Cool place.

Visited July 2013
“Poor!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

First and last time at this resteraunt very poor food all dried out and cold I'm not a fussy eater but it is probably the worst Chinese buffet I have ever had!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Nathan301
Laval, Canada
“don't make your mind with other reviews...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my hubby many times in 2011 and we went back in our last trip in feb 2013 with his parents. We all really enjoyed our experiences all the time, and i don't understand all the bad reviews. There's plenty of choices, and the restaurant is really clean. The food is really good. We are going to orlanfo next month and we plan to go a couple of times during our stay. Don't stop on bad reviews and go try it!

• Visited February 2013