“lots to do for everyone!”
Review of Magical Midway

Magical Midway
Ranked #139 of 441 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Carnival-type midway with two go-kart tracks, a fast track, thrill rides and a collection of classic rides.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Arcade, bungee, tallest swings, go karts , bumpercars. And great parking. All near shopping and dining and bars in walking distance.

1  Thank Lisa R
in 3 reviews
in 12 reviews
in 7 reviews

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We took our 7-year-old here while the teens went back to Universal for the day. It was $25 for a 3-hour-wristband (which was a little high for what they had), but he enjoyed it. The go-carts were fun, but need servicing. Many of the games in the gameroom were out of order. Some of the staff are very friendly and speak to you when you get on and off a ride, but others don't even look at you. He had a great time on the trampoline and when he couldn't get very high, the worker got on there with him and helped him jump until he got the hang of it. Overall, he had fun.

1  Thank James S
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The worst servise ever!I always come to the park with my family and today (03-28-13) i was there with my dad,brother and my sister.We have been waiting for trampoline for 15 minutes and no one was there,after waiting i went to find someone who can serve us,but when i came back i saw the woman who said she was "the manager,and the boss" letting her friend to go to the trampoline first!I have been waiting for 15 mins and when i said that we were there first she said that she heard me and i can stop talking!And my sister had to wait another 10 mins to go there even though we came there first!The servise is really rude,and bad!DO NOT go there!The woman who said she was the manager and the boss does whatever she wants!Her friend came after me,but went to the trampoline first!No lines,no rules for the manager!She is the worst manager i've ever seen!I will never go the park again even though i used to go there every week!Not anymore!The servise and the manager are bad and not controlled at all!

1  Thank Tina_1997
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This place is a dump. In my opinion, this place is a total tourist trap. I'm a local resident and my family of five went on Saturday afternoon 3/2/2013. (Thank goodness we purchased a Groupon for 4 half price, all day, midway ride tickets!) The 3 go kart tracks (2 are wooden and very slippery and noisy) were just okay. The kart next to me had a wobbly wheel, but the attendant just joked and basically told the guy to ride at your own risk!! Also the height requirement is 58". My kids (both 12 yrs. old) were bored after an hour. We prefer Fun Spot's 5 cemented tracks over these and the height requirement is only 54". Space Blast was not running that day. The arcade was an absolute joke. They might have around 50 arcade/video games, but honestly....and I am NOT exaggerating, 40 of them were OUT OF ORDER!!!! We had bought $20 worth of tokens and the one game my kids found to play managed to break down when they were playing it! The only positive thing I can say I was satisfied with....was the Sling Shot ride. For an additional $25 you can go on this thrill ride one time, but they don't allow single riders. Judging by the way they maintain the arcade and go karts....you may want to think twice about it.

3  Thank jillybear66
See more reviews
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I saw this attraction while taking the Trolley Bus on International Drive with my family. I recognized the Sling Shots from watching the travel channel and I couldnt believe how tall it was. So my family and I immediately went to go see. I was amazed at how inexpensive this place was, it was free admission for all of us and we just paid for the rides which weren't that bad plus they gave an option of buying a wristband for unlimited rides. They had great thrill rides for my teens and alot of go carts but the Sling Shot looked too scary and you had to pay extra plus they made you sign a weaver saying if you die they werent responsible so I decided none of us were going on that thing. But over all, my children had alot of fun and it saved me a couple of dollars from all the big Parks we've been going to so Good Deal.

1  Thank Betty1968_13