“Amazing for a first time massage”

Serenity Spa by Westgate
Ranked #12 of 68 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: The full-service, 10,000-square-foot Serenity Spa by Westgate at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa provides the ultimate escape from the stresses of everyday life. Relax, rejuvenate and renew your mind, body and spirit at Serenity Spa by Westgate, a premium day spa experience in Orlando, Florida. The world-class Spa boasts a full menu of rejuvenating salon services and spa treatments, including massages, body wraps, facials and so much more. The Spa also includes premium fitness, cardio and weight training equipment, as well as a studio for yoga and aerobics classes. The spacious salon offers full hair and nail services, and a spa boutique provides an array of spa products to continue the treatments at home. Escape the hustle and bustle of the theme parks with some "me time" during your serene experience at one of the top Orlando spas.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing for a first time massage”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have never had a massage before and this was an amazing experience. I originally booked myself for the hot stone massage and my husband the deep tissue massage. The staff correctly advised us to take a different type of massage as this was our first time experience. Wow. What an amazing experience. I felt pampered and cared for throughout my stay. Thank you to all the stay for the wonderful experience!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank ChattyKathy2014
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Spa by Westgate, responded to this review, July 11, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your visit to our spa. It's great to hear you had such a wonderful time and felt the relaxation that you were truly looking for and our outstanding service as well. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Luna

Miami Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing Hours of Tranquility”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Relaxation. A good reprieve from the stress and hustle of every day life. Massage therapists do a good job of providing tension relief and loosening tight muscles. Spa, steam rooms and sauna available before and after massages. They even let you come back to use the facilities throughout the week after your massage is over. Different massage packages, including ice cream massages for kids available. Waiting room with water, television, lockers, restroom and shower facilities on site.

Visited May 2012

Luna
Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“RELAXING”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We enjoyed the special attention, the smell, the products, the rubs and the suntanning method! We came out tanned, relaxed and ready for the next day at Disney! It helped me with my chronic pain, too.

Visited April 2011
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Spa by Westgate, responded to this review, November 13, 2015
Thank you for your review. It is wonderful that you enjoyed your time with us. We have updated our facilities and services since you last visited and hope to see you again soon.

Orlando, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Awesome Salon!”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I've been getting my hair done at the salon here for years. Each time it is such a treat. The ambiance is great and I always feel relaxed as soon as I walk in. I've never used any of the other spa facilities though so I can't speak to those but the salon and staff are wonderful!

Visited February 2012
Thank you for your review. It is wonderful that you feel relaxed when you are visiting us and that you find our salon wonderful. We hope to see you again soon.

New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Was talked into another visit by my wife... surprised...”
Reviewed October 28, 2008

My first review was less than complimentary, however, I must say that my second experience was a complete turn around, and after this experience, am actually looking forward to my next visit.

My wife and I booked a "couples" afternoon. We were both well treated, and the treatments themselves were administered well, and used good quality products.

One thing I will share, is that my wife and I are not small people. We often have hesitated using spas because of this. Here, I must say, the staff was extremely respectful, and robes were available in the right sizes (I often have a problem with this, as I am built VERY broad - I have a 55 inch chest)

This spa seems to have made a significant effort to improve. Well done.

1 Thank saw4332
Thank you for your review. We have updated our facilities and services since you last visited and hope to see you again soon.