This accommodation is very easy to get to and is within easy reach of Lake Buena Vista areas and all the theme parks.
The complex is made up of a number of apartment blocks, each four floors high, there are elevators and stairs to each floor.
There is a main reception area nearest the main entrance, which houses shop, coffee shop, gym etc, there is a pool at the rear of this reception block.
We stayed in room 224, which overlooks another block but has a side view of the lake. The apartment was really very nice, it was clean, with two bedrooms both with en-suit, there is a kitchen and dining area, lounge with a very large TV, there is another large TV in the master bedroom, which also has a jacuzzi, shower, safe, etc.
We stayed for two weeks in June, during that time the apartment was cleaned four times, with new towels, soaps etc provided. On your arrival you also get a tea/coffee pack.
The apartment also comes with a screened balcony with patio furniture, (four chairs, table and a sun bed), which is a lovely place to enjoy your breakfast, sitting in the sun and not being bothered by unwanted insects.
On site there is also a restaurant, we ate in there at breakfast time and had an evening meal. The food and service was very good.
There is no free WiFi, you have to pay for it either daily or weekly, l think l paid about $39 for seven days.
There is a Walmart about a mile away on Turkey Lake Road.
The only down side to this venue, was the lack of parking at night, especially when you have been out at the theme parks and arrive back late. A number of nights we and other guests, were having problems trying to find a place to park. During the day, there isn't a problem, its just that there are not enough parking spots for the amount of accommodation. That is the only reason why l haven't rated the property with five stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa in Orlando, Florida, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home! All villas are non-smoking and range from Studio Villas with kitchenette and large jetted tub that sleep 4 to spacious Four-Bedroom Villas with full kitchen plus two kitchenettes that sleep up to 16, all within minutes of Orlando's world-class theme parks and tourist attractions. With scheduled shuttle service to Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and the Orlando Premium Outlets, 7 pools, full service Serenity Spa, Marketplace, Smokehouse Grill restaurant, Sid's Bistro serving Starbucks, extensive Activities program and lakefront Marina there is sure to be something for everyone. Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa is also pet friendly, allowing one pet under 60 lbs (fees apply). Come enjoy your Orlando vacation in comfort at the Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Lake Resort Spa
- Westgate Resort Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Florida
- Westgate Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Lake Resort Orlando
- Westgate Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Orlando