Yes, it's a timeshare, so you do get haggled just a bit. I knew to expect that, and it was a tad off-putting. But it only took me a few minutes to disqualify myself from the tour. After that, it was a pleasure staying there. The room was large and well-equipped. Not a great TV, no USB ports, etc, but that's not why I was staying there. It was a one-night trip to Halloween Horror Nights with my son. It was about 15 minutes from the park and about $15 cab ride each way. When my son and I returned to the front desk late at night, a security guard saw us walking to our building and asked if we'd like a ride. We did and it was a welcome break from all of the walking we did at the park.
The bed was pretty stiff, but I'm okay with that. Overall, it was an enjoyable stay and a real bargain compared with ordinary hotel rooms in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful lakefront Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa lies near world-class theme parks (complimentary shuttle service is available). Onsite amenities include seven outdoor heated pools and hot tubs, lakeside marina, Drafts Sports Bar & Grill and world-class Serenity Spa by Westgate. Enjoy your favorite cocktail at one of three poolside bars. Choose from a variety of accommodations ranging from studios to spacious four-bedroom villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Vacatia, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Lake Resort Spa
- Westgate Resort Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Florida
- Westgate Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Lake Resort Orlando
- Westgate Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Orlando