“Eexemplary Housekeeping service”

Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
Ranked #201 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Our room was very nice and extremly clean!! On my 2nd day I was greeted by Ms.Trasy with housekeeping. I must say she is the BEST housekeeper I've ever experienced!!! I have NEVER had anyone ask if I would like my dishes washed.(you're normally responsible for laoding the dishes in dishwasher) Even though I told her I would get them she insisted and said you're on vacation you're not suppose to be cleaning (in a very friendly/funny way) I loved her spirit and attitude!! She definitely took great pride in her job and she did it very well!!! We need more people like Ms.Tracy in this world....You will love the resort- very nice grounds- awesome views of the lake and very friendly and accomodating staff. ENJOY your visit!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
WestgateGuestRels, General Manager at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for your response about your vacation at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa. It was great to know you found your villa extremely clean and our Housekeeping Team did a great job. We have shared your comments with Tracy and her managers so they are aware of your compliments. Our staff strives to provide good service and it is a pleasure to know we accomplished our goal. Thank you again and we hope to have you return in the future so we can exceed your expectations once more!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,715)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Just got back from Westgate Lakes Resort and the experience was outstanding. The staff was super and the grounds were exquisite. Our Villa was squeaky clean and the view was magnificent. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone going to the Orlando area. It was so convenient to all parks and recreation venues.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the lake. The sun sets over it. Beautiful!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for you comments on your vacation to Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa. Our team takes great pride in providing good service and creating a well landscaped property. To know you found your villa "squeaky clean" is outstanding. It was our pleasure to exceed your expectations and we want to thank you for selecting Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa while visiting Orlando.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I just returned from 2 weeks at Westgate Lakes and this trip had to be the best one ever. I am an owner here and at the Villas but ALWAYS stay at the Lakes. This is my utmost favorite resort. Staff is so friendly and the rooms are superb. I usually come down to the Lakes 2-3 times a year as I bank other timeshares I have to come to the Lakes. The resort is super, activities are great that you don't have to leave if you don't want to and the onsite restaurant is wonderful. There are usually 4 of us that come for a week of fun. We bring our sewing machines as we are seniors and quilters and we have a blast sewing, doing parks and eatings. What is there better than that. See you in the Spring.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary Ann M

Thank you so much for your comments about your two week vacation to Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa. Knowing as an owner how much you enjoy our resort and you find our our team members helpful and friendly is our pleasure. We value our owners’ comments and these will be shared with the entire team. Thank you for your feed back and we look forward to your spring vacation.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed for a week at Westgate Lakes and didn't want to leave!! We became Westgate owners a few years ago but this is the first time we stayed there. Our room was beautiful and super clean! All of the staff we encountered were friendly and went out of their way to help us. We called for clean towels and they were brought to our room within 20 minutes and there was a follow call to make sure we got them and if we needed anything else. Our building was a little ways from the main area but there is a shuttle although anytime a staff member saw us out walking they offered us a ride on their golf carts to wherever we were going. It was close to all the Orlando attractions. We can not wait to go back and would reccomend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for your response about your vacation to Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and provide a memorable vacation experience. Our team members are continually focusing on how we can provide great service and exceed our owners and guests expectations. Our goal is to react in a quick and efficient manner in the event someone has a request or special needs. We are so happy you found how close the resort is to all the attractions, shopping and dinning Orlando has to offer. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to having you visit us again next year!

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I planned a trip to Florida as a gift to my girlfriend for her birthday and booked a 4 night stay here. Best decision ever. The staff was do friendly and were there to honestly help us in any way possible. Beautiful location. There's so much to do at this resort, its like its own tourist destination. My girlfriend and I loved it so much we dedicated a whole day to the activities they offer here. They had mini golf, fishing, basketball, tennis, canoeing (which were free). This place is also very family oriented if you have kids. We loved it so much that we decided on coming back next year and staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Francisco G

It was great to read you felt your decision to stay at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa was the "best decision ever." Our goal is to create a memorable vacation experience and it sounds like we succeeded. We were very happy to read you liked our location and all the activities we offer, we often tell people you never have to leave to have a good time. Regardless if you are looking for a romantic getaway or a family vacation our resort has so much to offer. On behalf of the entire team thank you for selecting Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa and we look forward to having you visit us next year!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had a great time at the Westgate Resort and I would stay again. Didn't get a chance to experience the restaurants but everything about the hotel was great. The young lady at the front desk gave me a lake view room at no extra charge. I will most definitely be back. Thanks Westgate.

Room Tip: Request a lake-view room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
WestgateGuestRels, General Manager at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for your review of Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa. We are so glad that you had a great time and would stay with us again. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority so we are pleased that you "will most definitely be back." Thank you for choosing Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa for your Orlando vacation. We look forward to exceeding your expectations again on your next visit!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My stay at the Westgate resort and spa was without reproach. I actually used to live in Orlando, yet I still had the getaway, touristic effect that I was going for. I not only would recommend this place to a friend, but I cannot wait to go back to Orlando. When I do, my search for a hotel will be narrowed to one place...the Westgate resort.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback on your stay at Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa. We are so glad that you experienced a “getaway" at our resort. We offer a great value with so many amenities our guests never really have to leave to experience a fun and exciting vacation. Thank you for choosing Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa for your Orlando vacation. We look forward to exceeding your expectations again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
1 mi away
#68 of 342 in Orlando
Westgate Palace Resort
Westgate Palace Resort
#181 of 342 in Orlando

Been to Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!