“Excellent customer service”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Univ Studios
Ranked #62 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Location is great and entire staff was very helpful and friendly doing our stay. We stayed there in June 2013 for a week and I really have no complaints. The hotel was booked but it was still quite and clean and the staff maintained a friendly smile. Great for families or anyone looking for a 3 star reasonable priced hotel based off of 2013 prices.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Keith B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Univ Studios, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Your kind words about the service provided by my staff are genuinely appreciated and all guest comments are reviewed with the team in our daily morning meetings. What a great way for everybody to start their day with your friendly comments. Feedback such as yours is what makes our jobs rewarding and helps to keep those smiles on our faces in the busiest of times. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Homewood Suites in the near future.

Keith Beears

Write a ReviewReviews (1,652)

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our entire family was satisfied with our stay at HomeWood Suites near Universal. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast and Manager's Reception are an added plus. The location is close to shopping. It is a great value for families

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Keith B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Univ Studios, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. It's always a pleasure to hear about the helpfulness and friendliness of my staff as the people are what truly makes the difference among the hundreds of hotels in the Orlando market. The breakfasts and dinners can definitely save a lot of money for families and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the meals that we offered. Next time you're in the Orlando area, we look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Homewood Suites offers breakfast every day and dinner M-Th. The location is close enough to walk to Universal and Wet N Wild. There is a shuttle to Universal also. Stay here if going to Universal and ask them to direct you to Big Italy, a restaurant two blocks away

1  Thank Matthew D

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that the service provided by my team is worthy of the headline! I am very fortunate to work with such a great group of people who are dedicated to serving our guests, and I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with the readers of TripAdvisor. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stood in this hotel for 8 days, it was wonderful everything was fine the staf and facilities made me field like I was at home. Thanks for everything definitely I'll see you next time. Free breakfasts and diners will save money specifically when you travel with the family this is a big help.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank J0rgelg

I am so pleased to hear that we were successful in making you feel at home. Your kind remarks about the helpfulness and friendliness of my team are genuinely appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back when you return to our area. Thank you so much for sharing!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel from 6/8-6/15. I have no complaints whatsoever. The room was clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, the location convenient to Universal Studios and I-Drive and each and every staff member provided wonderful customer service.

The breakfast buffet was good and we enjoyed the evening meals as well. It was nice to come back from the parks and grab a bite and just RELAX.

We only had one issue when we checked in…the room was adjacent to the elevator shaft and just above the hotel’s laundry. This combination resulted in a loud “hum” in the suite. Because we were going to be there for a week, I knew this would bother me eventually. I went down to the front desk and asked if we could be moved to another room that would be a bit quieter. Without any fuss I was given a new room, an apology, and I was on my way. About 15 minutes after relocating, Matt called up to make sure all was okay in the new room. My only criticism (and it is minor) would be that when I did go down to check on changing rooms the woman at the desk commented that her manager had told her a few days earlier that #223 was a noisy room. Why would you offer a room that has a known “issue” to someone (especially someone with an extended stay) unless it was the only room available? Who knows, maybe it doesn’t bother every guest placed in that room. In any event, it was rectified simply and courteously.

I'd have no issues staying at this property again or recommending it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable visit with us and I really appreciate your complimentary remarks about my staff. Comments such as yours go a long way in recognizing team members who stand out and boosting morale of the entire team. Your constructive remarks also help us to improve those areas of opportunity to make us even better. I am happy to hear that you will be back and we look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

A MUST STAY! Typically, we prefer theme park resorts; however, we chose to stay at this Homewood Suites resort to be together with our large extended family's Sweet 16 celebration. WOW!!! I could not have been more impressed. We arrived on a Friday evening (6:00 pm) and was greeted instantly. Waited a mere 5 minutes to check-in to find our key ready to go. The suite was beautiful, ample, and super clean. A complimentary basket was awaiting my niece as a Sweet 16 gift. Breakfast was SUPERB! HOSPITALITY at this hotel surpasses some park resorts I've personally attended. Jennifer Lomen made this getaway out of this world! THANK YOU!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Keith B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Univ Studios, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

It was such a pleasure to have you and your extended family stay with us to celebrate your niece's Sweet 16! We appreciate you providing us with the opportunity to help make this a memorable visit, and I am so pleased to read your kind words about my staff and Jennifer in particular. Feedback such as yours goes a long way in helping to recognize my team and encourage them to do their best every day. I know they truly enjoy having the opportunity to WOW our guests. Looking forward to seeing you and your family return in the future!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

This hotel is great! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms and entire facility was clean and well kept. Its within walking distance of wet n wild, universal,and many other attractions. The breakfast and dinner were great as well! I really can't say enough about this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank TabathaRM

Thank you so much for your glowing review of our Homewood Suites. My Housekeeping team was very proud to hear your compliments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel and we all especially appreciate your kind words about the Hospitality of my team. With more than 330 hotels in Orlando, we know you have many alternatives and we genuinely appreciate your having chosen us for your visit. I truly believe it is the staff which makes the difference and I am very proud of the folks I work with.

Best Regards,