Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$157
Hilton.com
$128
$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$151
$129
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$125
$115
$115
$110
$199
$160
$246
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$134
$532
$365
Priceline
1,750 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosinternational drivemonday to thursdayfree dinnerfree shuttleevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastred lobsteryogurtfull kitchenseparate bedroomevery morningbreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenshuttle serviceliving areapool and hot tub
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed at the Homewood closest to Universal for a youth soccer event. The hotel staff was wonderful with our needs as a team. They allowed us to use the lobby area for dinner. The boys loved the breakfast and swimming pool. The rooms are freshly remodeled and beautiful with a tropical theme. There are many attractions nearby. The room was quiet except for the garbage dumpster being emptied, but our room was just above it so that could not be helped unless it could be emptied later in the day. Overall a great stay!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LMRTAL
Keith B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Nearest to Univ Studios, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear LMRTAL,
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. Your compliments towards my staff are especially appreciated as I know they truly enjoy going out of their way to please our guests. When your travels bring you back to Orlando we do hope to see you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I highly recommend staying at this Homewood Suites location. Matt at the front desk was very helpful. The location was close to Disney Parks and very close to Universal Studios. We will definitely be coming back to this location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Paolo P

Dear PaoloP,
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Your compliments towards Matt are especially appreciated as I know he truly enjoys going out of his way to please our guests. I will be sure to share your feedback with him in our daily team meeting. Again, thank you so much for your high recommendation!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Separate kitchenette, living room, and bedroom all made it very spacious. Two large flat-screen tv was an added bonus. Lots of room to entertain up to 5 folks on comfortable living room furniture and on breakfast nook. Two queen beds + pull-out living room sofa-sleeper would have been plenty for up to 5-6. I saved considerable money by eating free breakfasts and free evening dinners/drinks (drinks are beer on tap and red/white wine). Too bad dinners/drinks are only served MO-TH. All amenities are great, coin laundry a plus! Location perfect for where I had to do business, also close to Wet & Wild, Universal Studios Orlando, and large outlet malls. Only Disney was far, but only 5 min away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Peter H

Dear PeterH,
Thank you so much for your glowing review of our Homewood Suites and for sharing your experience with our future guests. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and found us to offer some great amenities to provide outstanding value for the money. When your travels bring you back to Orlando, we do hope your experience brings you back to us!

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The hotel location, the room, services and staff were amazing. Everyone was very kind, always happy to help. Breakfast and dinner were included and the room had everything you needed, kitchen, fridge, utensils. All the attractions are close. No doubt will return there next time

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Manzurco

Dear Manzurco,
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. Your compliments towards my staff are especially appreciated as I know they truly enjoy going out of their way to please our guests. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team in our team meeting in the morning. When your travels bring you back to Orlando we do hope to see you again.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Location - walkable to wet n wild. Bus to Disney n universal.

Rooms - suite. Large size 2 double bed. Spotless and very very comfortable

Food - complementary breakfast n evening meal. Well it's a meal of sorts with free beer n wine . Adequate for a family on a budget. No bar. Garden hotel 59yds opposite has ok tiki bar which is great. You can cross charge too.

Staff. Best I have ever had in any hotel. Simply great welcome and very very attentive.

Pool - ok for the odd day. Garden hotel pool is bigger but really they are all on a par.

Summary. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: They are all good as my colleagues testified
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear sapbloke,
Thank you do much for your glowing review of my staff and our Homewood Suites. With more than 100 hotel choices on the International Drive strip, we are so glad that you chose us and had an outstanding visit. Your raving comments about the friendliness/helpfulness of my staff and the cleanliness of our suites go a long way in helping to boost the morale of my team and are genuinely appreciated. As you note, our guests are welcome to use the tiki bar and pool at our Hilton Garden Inn next door, and room service and tiki bar charges may be charged to your room at our hotel. When your travels return you to Orlando we do hope to see you again.

Warmest Regards,