Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North
$94
$76
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$338
$289
$127
$261
$191
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
$286
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$176
$493
$391
Hotels.com
1,218 results
All reviewsinternational drivedunkin donutscomplimentary breakfastroad noiseroom was cleangreat hotelthe breakfast areauniversal studiosconvention centermickey wafflessofa bedwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffyogurtsea worlddrivewayparks
Reviewed February 2, 2010

My husband, son and I stayed for 5 nights over the Christmas holidays. Large clean room with two queen beds and sitting area. Very clean and comfortable, although the pillows weren't great. Sink area is in the main room which actually worked well for everyone getting ready in the morning. Breakfast was included and had an adequate selection. Front desk staff were a bit indifferent but the cleaners and kitchen staff were always welcoming and helpful. Location is convenient and quiet because it's set back from the street down a long driveway. Unfortunately the cab drivers had difficulty spotting the entrance since the sign is low and the building is not visible from the street.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
hamptoninnidrive, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

We also wanted to tell you that we appreciate your comments and review.

It will be a pleasure to have the opportunity of serving you in the near future.

Reviewed January 21, 2010

I have to say I really liked this hotel for my recent business trip! The hotel was easy to access from the highway, was clean and, for a small hotel, up to date, the service was good, and it was low cost! I happened to have a room on the first floor (rm 105) and I have to say that this was really convenient! I could come in, breeze through the lobby, and be in my room in under a minute. The room was nice, the bed was very comfortable, bathroom towels were nice, and overall I really found it to work well. The high speed internet (free) was great. Little things I didn't like were no in room safe (that I saw), so I had to make sure to take my laptop with me when I left, and the continental breakfast was on the low end of the scale for those ... bagels were terrible but there was yogurt, and you could make a waffle if you'd like (but I don't recall any type of hard boiled eggs for example, etc). Coffee was ok. Little thing I liked was that they leave the creamers out at night so if you make a coffee in room, you don't have to use the powder creamer in room. Dunkin Donuts as of 1/10 is at the end of the parking lot if you'd like, and separate shampoo and conditioner (vs. one that does both which never really works). It's located off the street so you have to look carefully for the sign at the street since you can't really see the building (which is nice to reduce noise). The strip near the hotel isn't upscale at all, but if you don't care about that, I thought the hotel was good and would recommend it, especially at a good price. The two people I dealt with at the small front desk were good. I didn't make it out to the pool so can't comment there (and not sure there was a hot tub) and I don't think there was a place to get food in the hotel (they do have chips etc if you are starving). I would go back when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed January 14, 2010

Staff not overly friendly or helpful; stayed 2 nights, had to change room for second night because of loud traffic noise on our room side and a/c unit made LOUD noise when compressor came on; no cookies either night; we were double charged....once for advance check-in and once when we checked out! Still trying to straighten this out. We love Hampton Inn, but never again this one!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed January 1, 2010

We stayed here 2 nights while visiting Universal studios. The hotel is pretty beat up inside but looks new outside. The rooms are huge but the carpet, chairs, and couch had stains. The staff was friendly and helpful but that's the only good thing here. I am a Hilton Silver member but didn't get the water and cookies like you are supposed to. A staff member heard me talking about it then asked for our room number and brought them up. The pool is a small rectangle right in the parking lot and the fitness room was the smallest I've ever seen at a Hampton. Running outside was not an option, this hotel is in a bad neighborhood. It is sandwiched between I-4, an abandoned hotel on either side and an abandoned mini golf is right in front of the hotel on International drive. I would never stay in this neighborhood again. It is a stream of tacky shops, tatoo parlors, neon and junk food. Don't stay here unless you are comfortable with tee shirt shops, tatoo parlors, and 24 hour dentists.

1  Thank MrsClean76

Reviewed November 30, 2009

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and continue to find it a great location and value. Check in was quick and efficient and the room was exactly as booked.

The room was very clean and had a microwave and wet bar with fridge. The king size bed was very comfortable and a small sitting area with sofa and table faced the bed.

The staff is very friendly and you recieve some sort og greeting from everyone you pass!

The breakfast area had a good assortment of food to choose from. The only thing different from my previous visit was instead of the fresh cut fruit they had changed to what appeared to be a canned fruit cocktail. Not too appealing...

Checkout was very easy. A confirmation receipt slipped under the door for the correct amount eliminated the need to stop at the desk on the way out.

Only comment might be that despite excellent housekeeping and ongoing maint. it is looking a bit dated and some areas showing wear.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business