“Very clean room and friendly staff!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North
Ranked #107 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Clean room!!!!! Beds comfy and good size! Housekeeping staff and desk staff helpful! Breakfast area clean and Well stocked. free shuttle to parks and free parking very nice.very central location with many things to do and places to eat. I would definitely stay in this hotel again!!

• Stayed: July 2014
hamptoninnidrive, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We always appreciate the comments and posts of all our guests. It is like having additional sets of eyes and hands helping us to become a hotel of excellence.
Sincerely
The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,181)

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I'm in my " studio suite" right now but it's really just a regular room with a small couch...and a smell that reminds me of when my brother played hockey but didn't air out his pads. AC isn't working well. Toilet flushes randomly but not with much power. The woman that checked us in just charged my card for the whole stay and when I told her I wanted to pay cash she seemed pretty confused so I told her not to worry about it. I entered the hotel in a good mood and I will leave it behind me in an even better mood because instead of staying five days we're leaving tomorrow for another hotel down the street that is less expensive but somehow manages to have ACTUAL suites! Wonder how many hoops I'll have to jump through to get a refund for the five nights that were charged to my card? Honestly, at this point, I'd give them more money to let leave.

Room Tip: stay away from this place! If you must stay here try not to stay on the 6th floor.
1  Thank Sharon L
hamptoninnidrive, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

We regret that your room size and accommodations did not meet your expectations. We are working with our team to ensure that our entire facility functions and provides the best experience for our guests. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope you'll consider giving us another chance to serve you with a different room type.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is a very nice property near Universal and Disney World. It is set back from the Blvd strip which is open and lively every day and night. Great price for a really nice place to stay. Plenty of restaurants and places to enjoy on the Blvd if you just want that type of enjoyment.

1  Thank John O

The Hampton Inn Suites & International Drive staff wishes to thank choosing to stay with us. We also want to tell you that we appreciate the comments on your post. It will be our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you in the near future. Sincerely, the Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Team

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recently stayed here with my sons, nine and fourteen. This hotel was very clean and the staff was really helpful and professional at all times. It was definitely worth every penny spent and it didn't break my pocket book. The room was very spacious and clean. It was also surprisingly very quiet at this hotel which is a plus after a long day. Beds were very comfy and our room also had a sofa bed which was great because there was another adult who accompanied us. I would definitely stay here again. And oh yes, the complimentary breakfast everyday was simple but it was a good feature to have. It offered some basics like cereal, oatmeal, waffles, and other hot foods along with coffee and juice. This is a nice hotel to visit and it's not far from most attractions and it offers a daily shuttle for Universal, Sea World, and Disney. The hotel will also offer free Trolley passes for International drive if you don't want to take the shuttle. M

Room Tip: Any room is good for this location.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

pretty old hotel. very helpful staff, good price, good size rooms, good size king bed, great mattress with clean linen. loads of restaurants and entertainment on international drive. close to universal, sea world and water parks. 10$ taxi to walmart or outlet mall. we have stayed her few times now. we love it!

Room Tip: keep away from highway end
1  Thank mjacob007

Our hotel is only able to open its doors because of guests such as you. You are our greatest teachers, and your comments are our greatest lessons. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the very near future. Sincerely, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The rooms we had were clean with queen beds (not doubles), a microwave and and fridge. This is not a five star hotel but it is a clean hotel that I would take my family back to, and I'm very picky. Ok, they want me to have 200 characters so... The breakfast is good, though the "eggs" tasted terrible and the bacon was barely cooked. However, they had fruit, juice, waffles, bread, muffins, grits, oatmeal, yogurt and hot chocolate. I am not a coffee drinker and I appreciate hot chocolate.

1  Thank Laurie F

Sincerely

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great experience. Neat and clean rooms. The sleep quality and service were excellent. Free parking. The only thing I would suggest to the hotel is to have the safety box in the room. But my family and I had a great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our hotel is a reflection of great guests such as yourself. It is alway our honor to serve our guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your positive review. There is not much more for a hotelier to ask for great guests and great reviews. Again thank you and please come back soon. It wil be our pleasure to serve you gain.