Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North
Ranked #103 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Inn. Quick internet, plenty of parking, and good breakfast! I will return. Staff listened to my wants. They went above and beyond to meet my needs. True HD television was a bonus during down times. Bed was comfy and fresh. Easy to set room temperature.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnidrive, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive comments. They truly mean so much to so many people. The fact that you said that you would return truly was like the icing on the cake. It will be an honor of to serve you and your family during your next trip to Orlando. Sincerely, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Wasn't very clear about security deposit and it takes too long to return back to account and it was explain to me that my account was already bill but the money didn't come off my account until three days after I checked out

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your positive review. It was a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your prompt return. Sincerely, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

this was a great hotel and very specious and the price was awesome and when i go back in april i will be staying there, the only problem was we had the air on high but one side of the room stayed warm but the was a very small problem and i enjoyed the stay overall

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It is our guests that truly make us an awesome hotel. Thank you for the opportunity of serving you and your family. We look forward to a repeat visit very soon. Sincerey, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Staff.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stopped at the hotel for a 20 hours stay on my way to Southern Florida. Arrived around 3:20 PM and was checked in quickly despite the check-in time being 4 pm. I immediately asked about the swimming pool but was told that it was out of service that day. That was a huge disappointment since I had just made my booking the night before and there was nothing to indicate that closure, and actually the way the pool was featured in the hotel's facilities was a big selling point to me. I was offered access to the pool in the adjacent hotel, but looked it up and the reviews weren't as good so I passed. Talked to the manager, who is a very pleasant lady, and she offered to cancel my reservation without charging me. The day was nearly gone and moving to another hotel at that point didn't seem very wise so I decided to stay despite being gutted about the pool. I had not swam for a year and was really looking forward to it, but that's life.

Anyway, they listened to my requests on the booking form and got me a 6th floor room which was as clean as any 5 stars hotel that I stayed in previously. They actually change the bed sheets and covers for every guest which is brilliant considering that in many hotels that cost twice as much they don't always do this. The room was spacious, it had a desk, a fridge, a microwave, an iron and an ironing board, a tea/coffee maker, and the bathroom had a good selection of little toiletries. I slept very well and never heard the ice making machine which was right across the corridor form my room, and in the morning had a heartily breakfast and even nicked an apple for the road! Was greeted on my way out by two cheerful ladies at the reception and embarked on the rest of my road trip with a smile.

The service at the hotel is similar to that of a small family run hotel where everyone genuinely cares, and the glitch with the pool is something that could happen anywhere so I will not let it affect my evaluation of this otherwise perfect place. Will definitely go back in the future, but if I find the pool closed again I will just fall to my knees in the middle of the reception and cry!!

Room Tip: High floors' rooms are really quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for all your beautiful words. You truly provide a good service to the community. Ttaking the time to explain details, being thorough and thoughtful throughout the entire post. It's appreciated by all. It will be an honor to serve you again in the near future.
Sincerely, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Staff.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Great value for the price. Everyone was very nice, room extremely clean, breakfast great, computer room free w/printer, overall great hotel. This hotel seemed to be brand new or recently renovated. I judge a hotel by the bathroom and this one was perfect. No mold, dirt cracks - not a single complaint from anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

The staff is elated with your post. Thank you for taking the time and letting the
TripAdvisor community know about your stay. We look forward to serving you again very soon.
Sincerely, The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Staff.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We loved staying at the Hampton Inn on International Drive. It was close to a lot of restaurants and gift shops and the hot continental breakfasts were great! The motel was very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for saying that you loved staying with us.

If we may say with the risk of sounding warm and fuzzy.

"We love having you here". It will be a pleasure to see you amongst us again very soon.

The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent for what I wanted. Easy check in and check out. Great location. Cleaniness was great. Staff were knowledgeable of area and helpful. Complementary breakfast was delicious and pentiful. Great Selection and fresh food. Beverage were both hot where needed and cold where needed

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your comments. It truly brightens our day when we our past guests let us know about our their experience.

We look forward to serving you in the near future.

The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Team