“Very clean, excellent staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North
Ranked #101 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
“Very clean, excellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Absolutely no complaints! The hotel is completely updated. Breakfast area is very nice... Large tables and comfortable sitting areas. Our suite was plenty big enough with with nice windows to allow natural lighting; but curtains also allowed for nice rest. The rooms are very quiet- rarely heard neighbors or hallway activity. The staff was friendly and welcoming, but not over the top. I've never had a bad experience with Hampton hotels, but this is the best one of recent memory.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank MeggieM
hamptoninnidrive, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for your words and wonderful comment "I've never had a bad experience with Hampton hotels, but this is the best one of recent memory".

By definition a hotel is a business that provides paid accommodations on short-term basis.

At the Hampton Inn and Suites on International Drive the name hotel is not what defines us.

You our guests define us. It is an honor to have served you and your family.

Everyday we come to work with the intent of being the best for our guests.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Turkish first
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Overall this Hampton Inn is everything you would expect from a Hampton. The rooms are clean, the beds & pillows are comfortable, the blackout curtains rock, the staff are friendly, the location is convenient to many attractions/restaurants and of course my favorite the bag breakfast for those of us on the go!

The downsides:
• It was difficult to find (it’s behind the mini golf course),
• they were repaving the parking lot and entrance way so it was difficult to navigate (although I won’t complain about an upgrade!),
• the bathroom tile was cracked all the way down the middle (strange),
• the breakfast is not as good as some of the other Hamptons. The eggs have peppers and onions in them already, there were no banana’s and the French toast was just strange

Those minor downsides are just that, downsides or suggestions for improvement, we really enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

Room Tip: Would not get a room near the ice machine (I think we were in 318, someone was getting ice for a goo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
hamptoninnidrive, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you so much for the pleasure of having you as our guest.

Please know that your comments became a part of our meeting today.
And all of us appreciated your observations as a contribution in our journey to excellence.

Only with candid guests such as you we are able to learn not how to be better, rather how to be the best.

If I may of assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

My family and I stayed here over the weekend and I would definitely stay here again. The hotel was well maintained with plenty of parking. AJ at the front desk was friendly and had me checked in in no time. We booked a studio suite which was much bigger than I had anticipated. With 3 adults and 2 toddlers, we never once felt like we were cramped. The room was very clean. Definitely no complaints there. The breakfast buffet was wonderful. Everything tasted great and and was well stocked. The best part is that we were all so tired and there wasn't any noise keeping us awake at night from the other guests. That hardly ever happens...especially on I-Drive.

The only things keeping me from making this a 5 star review is that we had requested an extra blanket for the family member sleeping on the sleeper sofa, but never received one. We were so tired, we didn't feel like asking again and again. Also, you have to be paying attention on I-Drive for the turn in to the hotel, because the hotel's sign is so little and low to the ground. If you stay here, basically turn into the Dunkin Donuts on the left side of the road if you are traveling north from Sand Lake Road and keep driving back till you get to the hotel. While traffic on I-Drive was non-existent in the morning, at night time, it's bumper to bumper, so be prepared to wait to get in and out of the hotel driveway. Even with that, I would still (and probably will) stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are staying there for an extended time, book a room on the 4th floor as this is where the lau...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hello Would Stay Here Again In A Heartbeat!

You made the hearts of our entire staff skip a beat, filled with joy and gratitude.

Thank you for honor of serving you. We hope to see you back soon.

And if I may be of assistance, feel free to contact me.
Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

We really enjoyed staying here at the Hampton Inn on I-Drive. The location was close to many attractions and others were just a short drive away. Very conviently locacted. All the staff was very friendly. Recommend this place to anyone traveling to Orlando for business or fun.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
hamptoninnidrive, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time and posting your "awesome trip" to the world.

Our guests are our greatest teachers. We and your experiences are our greatest lessons.

Your sharing has made our entire staff very happy.

If I may be of assistance, please feel free to contact me.

We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

We spent a full week, with no complaints at all. The quality of the personnel service, the rooms cleanliness and hotel facilities where superb. On our next trip to Orlando, this hotel will be our first choice. Félix Cotto, PR

Room Tip: Any room will be good and breakfast is outstanding. Enjoy it.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Fantastic, elegant and excellent service is what we strive to provide to our guests.

Its wonderful that you shared this with us.

We are greatful for the opportunity of serving you.

Please visit us again, soon.

Barnsley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Well, I stayed at the Hampton inn June 2011 for 2 weeks. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was a decent temperature but not a decent size. We had a room next to the ice machine and disappointingly made loud notices throughout the night. So we asked to move and that was not a problem. Everything apart from that was very good. I would really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Sasha W
hamptoninnidrive, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Hello Sasha W,

We have noticed that a few reviews where overlooked by the previous management company.

Therefore the Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Team wanted to convey our thanks.

We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the near future.

The Hampton Inn and Suites International Drive Team
Judsonia, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

I Booked with hotels.com and asked for a king jacuzzi suite with a seperate sleeping area for a third person or adjoining room. i was told that the jacuzzi was not availeble but could ask for an upgrade upon arrival if a jacuzzi was availeble then. upon arrival i was told no jacuzzi , of which was fine , went to room and found room not only small, but was not anywhere near a king suite, couch was a pull out bed, and directly in front of my wife and I's bed. so much much for seperate sleeping area.
i had to pay in advance and had agreed to no refund policy and no changes ? therefore i was stuck in the hotel or lose my money twice.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lloyd H
, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive North, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Hello NOT WHAT I PAID FOR:

We really do understand your position, and we thank you for this opportunity.

Online travel agencies purchase and re-sell products on the internet.
The discounted pricing structure many times is contingent to non-refundable,
non-transferable "as is" guidelines. Like airline tickets, same applies here.
In addition, it places the buyer in a direct agreement with the source and not the hotel.

You did received incorrect information, we do not have "a king Jacuzzi suite with
a separate sleeping area" in our hotel.

We welcome the opportunity of serving you in the future. If I may be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.