“Go for the wings!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Medford, New Jersey
“Go for the wings!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were invited to Anthony's by relatives who live outside Orlando. We didn't know what to expect, other than not being able to find a decent pizza on our trip; there's just no match to pizza from the northeast (Philly area).

Not only did we enjoy the pizza, which had a nice crispy, thin, crust; we fell in love with the wings. I never would have thought to combine naked wings with caramelized onions, but it works! Not only does it work, it is delicious!

If you go, make sure you get the wings!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rusty W

Orlando, Florida
“Best Pizza outside the Northeast”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We heard that this chain was started by someone that worked at Lombardi's in Little Italy NYC.
The pizza lives up to the expectation that it will be as good as some in NYC.
We have tried the recommended places in Winter Park and on E Colonial and this is the best pizza in Orlando.

• Visited July 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Another great reason to LOVE Orlando!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I go to Orlando every year and I love to scout new places each time I visit. This time I heard about a pizza place that bakes over coal. I'm a fan of grilled pizza so I thought I'd check it out. The waitress was so nice and she kept bringing out stuff for us to sample-everything was delicious! Our pizza was very flavorful and the wings were so juicy! We have a new favorite place to go to!

• Visited May 2013
uk
“Amazing finger licking chicken wings and pizza”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband shared a portion of chicken wings and a pizza between us. They both tasted great. This place is used by a lot of locals and I think this empathises how right they've got it. The place was packed but service was great. Well worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013
Venice, Florida
“Not Your Average Pizza Place”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

If you have an Anthony's in your town,ignore the other pizza places.We had a large cheese and a large pepperoni.Can't beat their taste.Might take a few minutes longer,but well worth the wait.The blackened crust and blend of cheese is delicious.Service also top notch.

Visited June 2013