“Flavor Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Really enjoy thier coal fired pizza. Adds so much flavor in the way it is cooked. Service is friendly but average. Can get crowded on weekend dinner hour but that is a good thing reflecting on the pizza. Recommend ordering take out and enjoying the flavor in your own setting.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Known for their dark-crust pizza, Anthony's offers some of the best flavors and textures on pizza in the area. And if you like the taste of onions, garlic, and rosemary, you're gonna love the wings -- covered in grilled onions with a rich and flavorful herbacious sauce. Unusual and delicious. Not for the "plain cheese pizza, please" crowd -- but a great upscale take on the classics. Only drawback is the noise -- it's got a sports bar kind of atmosphere, not great for conversation. So do what we do -- take out!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had a great experience at Anthony's. I have been looking for some good, thin crust pizza, like the kind I can get more up North. We have finally found a place! We really enjoyed the pizza here, and it came out so quickly! We were eating within like 10 minutes after placing the order. The crust is a bit too burnt for my liking, but otherwise a great experience!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I am a Pizza Fanatic, not that greek stuff that they call pizza, but Real Italian Pizza, made right and cooked to perfection. This is the 5th Anthony's that I have been to, and as always it was excellent in every way. Started out with an order of Wings, as only Anthony's can make them, then a Large Pizza that was beyond just good, it was Perfect. We usually sit at the bar when we visit Anthony's, and I have to say that the girl behind the bar was simply Fantastic. She was so friendly and her smile would light up a city. Kudos to whoever hires the help at Anthony's, they are all super. All I can say is if you love Real Italian Pizza, then do yourself a huge favor, and visit Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza, you will be happy that you did. I can hardly wait for the next one.

1  Thank Scotspiper66
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My first time eating here and I was so pleased! The waitress forgot to put in the order for my wings but it was ok because that just meant that I got to eat all of my pizza! I ordered the roasted califlower pizza and it was divine! 2 Thumbs up!