“Amazing food excellent service”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 4,084 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food and service are amazing here. No more than 5 minutes would go by without a waiter checking to see if we needed anything. For vegetarians there is the option for salad bar only, so we don't have to pay for meat we are not eating.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,927)

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We loved it!! Meat galore and good meat at that!! Our first waiter was ok but one of the guys that would bring the meat, his name was Pablo (pretty blue eyes) and he was so sweet, kind and personable and took the time to explain how it all worked. Theres salads, rice, mash potatos etc. At first it was a little overwhelming at first but believe me we got comfortable real quick!! Also, did u know that if its ur birthday ur dessert is free?? ;)

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was in Orlando showing my Silky Terrier and my second time enjoying dinner here. My 84 year old dad loved the presentation and exceptional service. The lamb chops and filet mignon were especially tasty. We were dining early and the food was absolutely delicious. Kudos to the bartender, for coming to our table to make certain my Kettle One Gimlet was made well and the general manager for remembering me when I was there last in February.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Food is great and if your hungry it is a great value...as you can eat as long as you want. Don't get fooled into the salad bar and steak to the protein.

1  Thank alex n
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I took my boyfriend and my father here for Father's Day this year because they were running a special for the occasion where Father's received gift cards to receive a free lunch or dinner another night. The staff was incredibly professional, friendly, and attentive. The food was delicious, of course. Such a variety of meats, cooked in almost every temperature. I think the salad bar is more comprehensive at Texas de Brazil, but obviously the salad bar isn't THE reason you go to a Brazilian steakhouse either. haha. I will agree with other reviews that typically this is the type of restaurant where you would expect a dress code to be followed- but with this location in the middle of the "tourist" part of Orlando, it's not surprising that you see more casual dress as well. That being said, I don't think that means you should purposely dress down either.