“Fun! Meat lover's heaven”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Latin, South American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Boston, MA
“Fun! Meat lover's heaven”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is not a place for vegetarians! The set up has been described in other reviews but in brief--salad bar in the middle and staff circulating with all kinds of barbecued beef, chicken, lamb, ribs. The hardest part of eating here is pacing yourself. Food was all very good although I thought the salad bar was a bit uninspired—you really do go here for meat. It's a bit expensive. Service was very friendly. Definitely one of the more interesting restaurants in Orlando. Go hungry!

• Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“Go hungry and pace yourself!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The dining experience consists of unlimited salad bar and tableside carved meat. The salad bar has far more than just salad, and while everything I tried was delicious, I passed on most of it as I wanted to be able to try all of the delectable cuts of meat (I failed at this). There was also unlimited garlic mashed potatoes (delicious, but nothing really special), fried polenta (delicious) and caramelized bananas (delicious) as well as these incredibly light airy cheese bread puffs.
We stopped eating short of feeling ill, but every bite was delicious, and the wait staff was very attentive, never allowing my water glass to drop below half full. Spendy, but well worth the experience.

Visited February 2014
Norfolk, Virginia
“Best Brazilian Steakhouse ever”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This place is awesome. We had a party of 12. They set aside a semi-private area for us. The food is superb. As far as Brazilian steakhouses are concerned, the thing that set this restaurant apart from other Brazilian steakhouses that I have dined at was the service. The waiter who was personally assigned to us did everything possible to make our experience first-class. If we wanted a certain cut of meat, he would get it. We had a pregnant lady in our party and she needed to have meat that was well-done so the waiter made sure she was taken care of. Our drinks were never empty. We really enjyed our dining experience and one member of our party stated several times that it was the best dining experience she has had in 13 years. It was great, and the valet parking was nice since it happened to be pouring down rain and the valet took care of our car and the entrance awning ensured our party stayed out of the rain. Would do again in a heartbeat.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank LivingTheDream100K
Hackensack, New Jersey
“All you can eat meat”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The atmosphere at Fogo is great. The bartender made me a fantastic martin as I waited for my table. The salad bar is nice I had some cheese from a block of parmesan as well as some fruit and salad. The meats were cooked to perfection and seasoned very well I enjoyed the variety and ate from every cut they offered.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank David M
UK
“Amazing dining experience”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was a member of a group from the UK and personally had never dined in a Brazilian restaurant - a quite fantastic experience for meat lovers.

The service, the food and the restaurant itself were all absolutely fantastic - I was absolutely stuffed when I left.

You have to try it...