“Different”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
“Different”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The buffet was plentiful and tasty. The meat that followed was very, very nice and it was great to have such a huge selection. Each meat was cooked from rare to well done on each skewer and the staff serving it were faultless. They even asked if we would prefer certain types and offered to fetch more as and when we wanted it. They were very attentive and I didn't have to wait for more, when I flicked my card to green. One thing I'd like to point out is that they presume everyone is a meat eater. They obviously have the buffet only option but they don't ask if anyone wants to opt for that. Make it clear when you arrive! Otherwise they will charge you the full whack. It's probably not a place most children would make the most of, but it doesn't really claim to be. Our waitress was very friendly and bent over backwards for us. It was a different dining experience but one I wont forget (for the good reasons).

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Adam P

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Fun, vibrant atmosphere & great service; mediocre food”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I'm usually not a big fan of steakhouses because frankly preparing great steaks is one the easiest things to do as long as you buy the finer cuts from a quality source. In light of the fact that among Orlando's "top" restaurants are Olive Garden and Red Lobster, this seemed like a good choice. The service was great with free valet parking (just like at Senor Frog's down the street) if you really needed or wanted it. Your meal starts at the buffet where you choose from various types of steamed vegetables, salads, lox and other similar side dishes. Waiters dressed in smart Brazilian gaucho suits circle the dining room offering approximately 10 or 12 cuts of meat from the grill including lamb, beef, chicken and pork. You may chose what you like. I recommend choosing meat rare as anything above medium rare was usually from the outside of the cut and extremely salty. I'd also skip the bread. It was dry and tasted like it was a day old. In addition to the meat and buffet, we were served with garlic mashed potatoes, some fried plantains, and something that looked like a hash brown. I'm glad I visited and it's certainly fun in groups, but in my opinion, not worth $47.00 per plate.

• Visited October 2013
Grapevine, Texas
“best BBQ”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

best BBQ

• Visited August 2013
“Where's The Beef?... Definately HERE!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My son and his girlfriend took my husband and me to Fogo De Chao while we were visiting him in Orlando. Wow! What food! What Service! it was wonderful! All you can eat beautifully carved meat table side! Chicken, Beef, & Lamb all cooked to perfection. Fish and salads were on a buffet line. Wonderful dining experience! Friendly, professional staff. Will definately return!

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent but overpriced”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I booked a table weeks in advance as an anniversary meal for my partner and myself based on reviews I had read on here. The service was excellent the waiter explained everything very clearly. The salad bar was excellent as was the meat that was served at the table. The food kept coming. The desert was also first class. The only thing I would say is that I feel it is overpriced compared to similar restaurants I have been to.