“Great for meat lovers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 3,726 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Latin, South American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
Madison, Connecticut
“Great for meat lovers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was here last week an most impressed. I was in the restaurant business for 15 years and have never witnessed service quite like this. The wait staff seems to consider every table to be theirs.... We had at least 6 different servers help meet our needs. We wanted for nothing. The food was fantastic although a little more seafood ( only smacked salmon) at the buffet bar would have been fantastic.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“GO HUNGRY !!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is a very nice brazilian steakhouse. All you can eat, cut fresh from the skewer, carved right at your table. Also have a salad bar, and a full bar. Decor is fresh and new, Service was attentive and fast. Everything was spotless. I highly recommend this place. Please leave me a helpful vote if i am helping your planning.......enjoy.

1 Thank Slayridez06
“Absolutely delicious and unbelievable service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

This restaurant was fabulous! The food was absolutely delicious and the service was probably the best I've ever experienced. The meat that we were given was cooked to perfection - no matter how you like it. The filet mignon and flank steak were the best I've ever had - and those are my go-to's when I eat out. The side dishes were amazing as well. I could have eaten my weight of the carmelized bananas. Plus, the staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. You should definitely treat yourself and eat here!

Port Saint John, Florida, United States
“Words Can't Even Describe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I went to Fogo De Chao for my birthday and I am officially obsessed! The salad bar is spectacular and has a huge selection! And the meat, oh the meat! It is cooked and seasoned perfectly! I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite. It was a great experience and I can't wait to come back with all of my family and friends!

• Visited April 2013
Middletown, NY
“Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been to over five churrascarias / rodizios in my life .... And this place beats them all. All the meats were seasoned deliciously, in contrast to most rodizios. They had two types of lamb, skirt steak, filet mignon, and other delicious meats. I had a 15 month old with us who made a mess, i started cleaning it up and was told to leave it by like 3 people at once. It was a sincere "we got it". The great service did not end there. The waiter asked if there were any cuts of meat or wellness preference that we needed. We did not need it but it was good to know. The meats come around more often than u
You can keep up. I eat more than most humans and am often rushed at these places. Not here. This place is literally the best restaurant i have eaten at in a while, if not ever. Every trip to orlando will include a dinner trip here. If you like meat, get over to this place. The place is big and reservations were easy for us. $46 a plate but definitely worth it. Enjoy!