“Awesome Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 3,637 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
Cypress Gardens, Florida, United States
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My two friends and I were just so bored one Sunday afternoon so we decided to drive downtown Orlando to find a nice restaurant. We ended up in Fogo De Chao. The foods are awesome and the serving was different. We had good time laughing about this new restaurant that we found. When the bills arrived, I jokingly told my friend to call 911. It was $189 for 3 people. Never was in my entire life that I pay dinner like that. But, it feels so good to be around with rich people, although ours was an accident. We love the foods. The experience is worth the money. I definitely go back there.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Crystal G

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“You will NOT leave hungry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Wonderful food with even better service. They bring as much as you want to your table whenever you show the sign. Wonderfully seasoned and flavored.
Be careful not to eat too much salad and cheeses!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank mdclary
Niagara Falls, Canada
“WOW WOW WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I am visiting from Edmonton,Canada. I saw the reviews for this place and they were not disappointing.
The minute you walk in , you will be amazed.
The service was A+. The servers were energetic, the place was bustling with energy and the ambiance.
The food? Let me tell you about the meats. I am a meatatarian and not ashamed of it.
It was great. My favorite was filet mignon and the lamb chops and lamb leg.
This is all you can eat, so you better be hungry. It cost fifty bucks but worth it.
Of course they have an awesome salad bar and they give you excellent sides of fried plantain, mashed potates and fritters of some sort.

Anyway I had to take a breather, cause i ate so much i couldn't walk out.
You will love it.
There is nothing close to this in Edmonton in price or service.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank doctorCanada
“*****Great experience*****”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a really good Brazilian Steakhouse, it's set price around $50 each but you basically get an all you can eat gourmet meal. The meat cuts are second to none and they cook the steaks to your preference. If you are in Orlando and want a treat night this is the place.

1 Thank Richard A
“Really great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited Fogo De Chao to celebrate my husband's birthday and it was absolutely lovely. We weren't too keen on our table when we were first seated as it was very busy with people walking by to the salad bar etc but when we asked to move the staff could not have been more accommodating and offered for us to take a seat in the bar until they found us a better table. we were re-seated very quickly- about 5 or 10 minutes later. Then we went to the salad bar and it really is much more then just a salad bar, as well as all the salad there was hams, cheeses and other various items to fill your plate with. You could very easily enjoy a full meal just by visiting the salad bar! Then when we sat down a waiter brought over some more side dishes for us (the cheesy bread is delicious). When we were ready we turned the discs on our table from red to green and A LOT of delicious meat came our way. It's cooked to perfection. You could just pay for a meal from the salad bar but unless your a vegetarian then you really don't want to miss out on all this delicious meat! The restaurant also brought out a complimentary birthday dessert for my husband- their signature papaya cream which was lovely. The service was excellent from start to finish. We will definitely return when visiting Orlando. Highly recommend!

• Visited May 2013