“AMAZING”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I don't even really like meat, but this place is superb! Great service, great food, GREAT MEATS. The salad bar alone is worth the trip. Pricey but worth it for a special occasion. Drinks are expensive, though.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse, however, I certainly will be back. The service is so quick and the servers truly enjoy their work as they come to your table with amazing meet from great cuts of marinated or garlic steaks to lamb racks or leg, chicken, sausage, at the cooking you like from well done to very rare.

Get used to the stop-go coaster that indicates if you want to be served or want to take a break that you will certainly need. The sides are very good as well and the salad bar is very well stocked. I went there with a Brazilian friend who is very familiar with this kind of establishment and he told us that it was very authentic. A must at least once during you visit to Orlando. Do not have a heavy lunch.

The pricing was also very reasonable around $40 per person.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a great restaurant and makes a wonderful upscale dining experience. The service at any Fogo is very attentive without being pushy. I like this location better than the Atlanta restaurant which feels crowded.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We made a reservation for this restaurant but I dont think that they are always needed as it was not overly busy whilst we were there between 7pm and 8.15pm. The venue is upmarket with most people making an effort on the dress front. The salad bar is superb. My daughter said she could have just eaten that. But the meats on offer were superb. various cuts and varieties. The lamb nd beef were especially delicious. The staff were very professional and knowledgeable. We went as a family my wife and I my 27 year old daughter and 10 year old son. We all loved it. We could not find fault with the place again will go back next year. Its not cheap but for a special night on your holiday or any special occasion. It makes it worth it.

1  Thank Garry110364
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Delicious and entertaining. I'll be honest! it is very...very...very good. I've eaten at Fogo in 3 different cities...they are very consistent! They have a huge salad bar and unbelievable # of meat choices. The servers just keep coming to offer u food. But the flavor is a bit salty. So be prepared to be thirty all night and the next day. Also, you will probably gain 5-7 Ibs in 1 meal.

1  Thank 643ccm